Travel Diaries: Santa Monica Pier

Whenever I return from a trip, I find that I never took as many pictures as I should have in order to do my travels any justice. In regard to this most recent trip to L.A., I discovered that I only really took pictures at Santa Monica and Rodeo Drive, while the rest of the pictures were focused mainly on my outfits (I guess I should have stopped at Hollywood Boulevard for some touristy photo-taking after all). As a result, I made a mental note to myself to document just about everything next trip, which will be to Asia (China, Singapore, Hong Kong, and possible Thailand) in the summertime. Nevertheless, I am quite happy with the photos I did take-- I hope y'all enjoy them as well!


Comments

  1. Stunning photos. Love them all. Thx for sharing your beautiful travel memories in pics. Looking forward to more.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing pics!
    I think that Los Angeles is such a nice place, I really have to visit it one day!
    I also never take as much pictures as I should have. When I return from a journey I always I'm kind of angry with myself because I didn't photograph a lot of interesting places! :)

    Oh, I have never been to Asia before :(

    hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful place

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos dear, The same thing happen to me when I travel. I never take enough photos!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos of the pier. Also, I noticed the heel-less wrap sandals that you are wearing, and I was wondering where you got them? They are so unusual!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love Santa Monica Pier!!! Looks like you had a really fun trip to LA. I know what you mean about not taking as many photos as you thought. I did that when I got back from my trip to Vancouver this summer. But love the pier photos you were able to capture! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos, so great! For me, it's the opposite - I'm taking way too many photos on my holidays! ^^

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible traveled pics! They are so relaxing & eventful. And good ol' Bubba Gump Shrimp ;) Hope u had a wonderful weekend!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the trousers. www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment