Merry Christmas in Camo & Gold


Jacket: Forever 21 via Keeping Up With Jasmeen // Sweater: Old Navy // Hat: Ever New // Pants: Forever 21 // Shirt: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Material Girl // Necklace: Aldo

Merry Christmas everyone!
I've just finished exchanging gifts with my immediate family and it was so much fun to see the happy expressions on their faces when their opened their presents. My dad especially loved his gift, which was a limited edition Hobbit-themed Moleskin notebook; I just hope that he actually ends up using it because I know he won't want to ruin it. We are both Tolkien-obsessed so I knew the moment that I spotted the notebook that it would be an amazing choice for him. Although I managed to exchange gifts with a couple of friends before today, there are quite a few friends with whom I need to meet up before I can open the last of my Christmas goodies! 

How is your day going so far? I wish you a very blessed Christmas and hope that you enjoy this time with your loved ones in peace and with much joy! 

P.S. Did you notice my festive glitter mani inspired by the nail guru Luvania of Fashion To The Nine

Comments

  1. Love the combo of this outfit!
    Awesome look indeed!
    Merry Christmas to u hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute :)
    I really wanted to wish you a merry Christmas :)
    And the hobbit Moleskine book must be really sweet :)
    I hope your Daddy was really happy :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit,
    Wish you a Merry Christmas !

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice nail arts Doffy and Merry Christmas, hope you enjoyed the day:)

    http://morgirunsaway.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh you look gorgeous as always:)) lovely photos!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/
    ps. merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I'm obsessed with that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit, In love the the sweater and also the pants are amazing!! I love how you paired this look dear!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those pants and your boots! You look fabulous!

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas (kinda late)
    yes I notice, your nails look lovely.....love the outfit also :)

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful outfit !kisses
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect*-* xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the way you twitch your eyeliner ! it's so nice! ((: merry christmas!

    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment