Put A Ribbon On It: Fabulous Holiday Gifts Under $50


Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
How has your day gone so far? I hope that it has been restful and full of relaxation like mine was today; I spent the morning with some good friends prepping the decorations for her birthday party on Friday while watching Elf, sipping on London Fogs, and listening to Christmas tunes on Songza. After we finally made some good progress (it turns out that taping paper snowflake balls and other paper decorations to the ceiling isn't a great idea), I was able to make my way over the boyfriend's place to hang out and even get in a workout session. Getting some exercise over the last few days has been hard since I'd been working long and hard at work; however, I refuse to let all of those Christmas treats get the best of me!

In other news, I'm happy to announce that I've started to write for the Toronto-based blog Urbanebloc, which focuses on topics such as fashion, lifestyle, travel, and food. Since these subjects are all right up my alley, I hope to give the blog's readers a West Coast slant on things. Check out my first post on last-minute but fabulous Holiday Gift ideas here.

Lastly, the Hayvenn Scarf Giveaway is now over and I have chosen my two lucky winners:
1) Jodie W.
2) Anna K.
Both of these wonderful readers will be contacted shortly.

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment