The Snowy Blues in Yaletown

Pants: Current/Elliot via Nordstrom Rack (Beverly Hills) // Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target // Hat: Topshop // Sweater: Nordstrom Rack // Blazer & Necklace: H&M 

A delicious olive and mushroom pizza lunch at Sciué Italian Bakery Caffé in Yaletown (as beautifully displayed by the well-manicured hand of Luvania of Fashion To The Nine).

Hello everyone,
How have you been enjoying your winter so far? Vancouver just was showered with a fine sprinkling of the white stuff yesterday and many of our fair city's denizens have been either ranting about or enjoying their snowy experiences. For myself, I was less than happy about having to trek all the way downtown in the cold weather; however, the trip was more than worthwhile as I got the opportunity to meet up with Luv before she leaves for her vacation (today!) and I got to meet up with an acquaintance about blog-related matters. To meet individuals who both inspire and encourage you to follow your passions and dreams is a rare opportunity that should never be wasted; I often feel blessed that I am surrounded by so many amazing people who reach for their dreams and aren't afraid to stand out from the crowd. I truly enjoyed the chance to chat about blogging, my aspirations, and the changing publishing industry with this particular mutual acquaintance (in Vancouver, everyone knows everyone). As a happy result of that meeting, I was also given to the opportunity to review a wonderful product and create a giveaway that my lovely readers in Vancouver will be able to enjoy. Stay tuned!

I hope that you all have been having a wonderful week and are getting that Christmas shopping done. I have finished about 1/3 of my shopping list but I feel that I have made great progress so far. Also, don't let those humongous mall crowds crush your Christmas spirit!  

Comments

  1. Nice outfit! :)

    http://timiswardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nearly finished the Christmas shopping, only for my mum I haven't found something yet :)

    Really nice look! I like the combination between grey and blue and I also really like your necklace :)
    So sweet and beautiful!
    And your hat is amazing, you really do look great with that hat :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pants are really cute and adds a unique element to the outfit! Cute look :)
    xoxo -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! i love the pants!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree completely on meeting others who are determined to achieve their dreams no matter what circumstances there may be. Surrounding ourselves with these wonderful people is always an inspiration & great influence =] Gorgeous outfit, Deborah! I love the added on touch with the necklace & hat. And mMMmm to the olive & mushroom pizza, looks delicious!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely adore your outfit!
    the pants, the shoes, the hat..everything!
    i can't believe how well they look all together!
    and omg pizza... <3 lol
    We are having a Firmoo giveaway on our blog, fell free to enter!
    http://bogibo.blogspot.com/2013/12/firmoo-review-giveaway.html#more
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit so much Debbie!! The color combo is definitely a favorite of mine :) The layering and the hat add the perfect winter touch to the snowy background. Looking gorgeous as usual!!

    xoxo,
    E
    refined couture 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still waiting for snow ^^ Really like your hat and the coat, matches so good!

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've already commented on this pic on instagram, but I just had to see the rest of the photos on your blog! I absolutely LOVE this outfit!! Are you wearing 2 jackets or 1? Loving the blue details!

    love,
    Cecil James
    http://ceciljames.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally in love with these booties and the pants! lovely look in general, darling!

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautyful photos)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  12. oo I adore your pants and boots <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous outfit and the background is really beautiful too
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is perfect. I love the combination of the pants and coat and the hat is so cute. I love finding Canadian blogs! Happy to be following on bloglovin' now. Hope you'll check out my blog too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit Deb! These photos look great, I'll have to get your advice on purchasing a new lens.
    Fatima
    www.fashiontothenine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pants! The blue print is beautiful! I love your style, would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your outfit is amazing and I also love your nails!!!!!!!
    The photos look so good!!!!

    I started following you!!!!! :)
    Check out my blog - that would really make my day!!!
    daphneonarocketship.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  18. great style! love those shades of blue!
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your outfits just keep getting more and more inspiring, darling. I'm loving your printed pants and these Jeffrey Campbell booties are amazing! I'm getting two pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes for Christmas and I'm so so excited!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment