Feeling Elaborate

Sweater: Ever New // Skirt: gifted // Shirt: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Material Girl // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target // Ring & Tights: Forever 21 // Necklace: Aldo

The weekends tend to pass in a heartbeat and leave us all facing yet another week full of work and cares. However, this particular week shouldn't be as bad as usual since it's New Year's Eve on Tuesday night! How will you be celebrating the arrival of the New Year?

For today's outfit, I wore this midi skirt that was given to me for Christmas, as well as this sweater from Ever New that I procured at half price. Thanks to their sales of late, I've been walking into their store with the intention of casually browsing their selection and, more often than not, have walked out with a new purchase (we won't discuss whether I actually needed any of the things I bought). I think it's gotten to the point that the staff recognize me; especially since I'm often wearing at least one item from their store. Anywho, I've been wanting an embellished sweater like this for quite a while; however, the unnecessarily hefty price tag for these beaded sweaters often deterred me in the past from making the buy. Thank goodness for Boxing Week sales!

What are your favourite buys from this past week of shopping madness?

Comments

  1. Like the look of the necklace with sweater :)
    I follow you right now via google friend, visit my blog and follow back if you like it? :) www.kelataconea.com
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect*-* xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you like to follow each other on G+, Bloglovin, FB and GFC?

    Happy Holidays

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I absolutely adore your style.

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics! I've followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9807829
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pairing Debbie!! That sweater and skirt combo is perfection :) You look gorgeous! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an even happier New Year!!

    xoxo,
    E
    refined couture 

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater is sooo amazing!
    I think it would be pretty awesome if the staff from a store, where I like to purchase, would recognize me :)

    I wanted to wish you a happy new year :)
    Lots of love, happiness and luck for 2014 :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I've now followed you back on Bloglovin and GFC, can you send me a link to your G+ please as I can't seem to find it.


    Happy New Year

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, no shame in shopping well (: I absolutely love that glam sweater--it's perfect with that edgy statement necklace. Your makeup is perfect too! Totally oohing over that winged-tip eyeliner. I love wearing the look myself, but you've inspired me to go bolder.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so pretty ! i love your necklace :) Happy new year doll !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the follow doll !! i am following you back on GFC and on bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this whole outfit! The layering is perfect and I love those colored tights!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so chic!
    I'm your new follower via GFC, hope you can follow back)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty.. Fall in love with your skirt !
    Happy New Year

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC and Bloglovin, would you like to follow me?

    xx Happy New Year xx
    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment