Textures


Skirt: Sheinside //  Shoes: Zara (Santa Monica) // Bag: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack (Beverly Hills) // Jacket: H&M // Sweater: Old Navy // Necklace: Forever 21

Greetings all,
I am presently writing this in an attempt to occupy myself at work-- it's so dead at the mall right now on this Sunday morning but that's definitely nothing to complain about. Even though many stores around me are tempting me with their giant sales signs and tantalizing clearance tags and racks, I feel like I managed to buy almost everything I wanted in L.A. In terms of this outfit, I'm so happy that I finally found a decent pair of tall boots to last me (hopefully) through this winter season. Also, I finally received this pleated burgundy pleather skirt from Sheinside.com that I had ordered in a pre-sale in September. Yep, you read that right, I waited about 3 months for this little number to arrive and it didn't even land on my doorstep; I had to pick it up at the local post office. Admittedly, the tardy nature of its arrival is due to the fact that I received free international delivery and the skirt was only $13.14; such a cheap item would hardly be a priority in the shipping department. I also wore it pretty much straight out of the packaging the day after I received it so sadly my skirt was wrinkled and strange-looking in this post.

Speaking of online shopping, are any of you getting any sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? I was just checking out several of my favourite websites and realized that I have an embarrassing habit of unconsciously "posing" while I imagine what I would look like in a particular item. Hopefully, no one else has noticed!

Comments

  1. great look! love the combo and your blog!! xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket!
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww the sweater is so cute, lovely look! you asked me what camera I use - I took the photos of my jewelry with the nikon d5100 and lens 50 mm 1,8

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful style dear, I love your sweater so much!!!
    great pictures!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your smile dear!
    perfect outfit with nice jacket and cute sweater!


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, especially I like your sweater and necklace!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing look!
    I really like your jacket :)

    hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jacket!!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment, following you on GFC, bloglovin and google+
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I can't believe it took 3 months to get that skirt!! But it was worth the wait because it's so cute. I love the skater skirt style and the color. It seems like a great staple for fall/winter. Your boots are great as well and will definitely come in handy for this season. I'm such a sucker for sweaters this season and yours is so adorable with the little fox. Looking flawless like always! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic style!!! lovel your looks!!

    I follow you!!

    MadameGaliash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment