Burgundy & Lace

Jacket & Tights: Forever 21 // Skirt: Topshop // Shoes: Material Girl // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Scarf: vintage

Greetings everyone,
I bring you glad tidings! Or at least they're glad for me: I'm finished my brutal four day work week during these last few days of the hectic Christmas countdown. I do have to work one more day before Christmas Eve on Monday but I won't think about that right now. I'm just so happy that today wasn't that crazy at the mall and that I feel ready to relax now with a long movie and comfort food. As well, maybe I can enjoy a bit of that snow tomorrow during my off day! 

How are all of you dealing with the Christmas countdown?

P.S. I took these pictures about a month ago but for some reason never got around to posting them until tonight. I love this Topshop skirt for its unique details and versatility; I use it in equal amounts for fancier events such as Christmas parties and for walking around town if I wanted to feel dressed up. What are some of your favourite pieces these season?

Comments

  1. wonderful outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dear!;) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uff, Monday still working? Sounds exhausting! I'm glad I can enjoy the days off. Great look, love the jacket!

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look is really nice :)
    I wish you lots of energy for Monday, but remember, on Tuesday it's Christmas Eve :)
    I am so happy that Christmas is ahead but on the other side I'm sad because after Christmas there are no Christmas Songs, no Christmas feeling, nothing any more. Until next year of course ;)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scarf!
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I'm in love with your skirt!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bit too excited for Christmas over here for me haha. Gorgeous makeup look & outfit!! The skirt is beautiful :) Merry Christmas, Deborah~!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love this outfit! Your burgundy tights look amazing paired with this lace dress :) I hope you have an amazing holiday!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are an absolute stunner....with the most amazing complexion! Really love your blog :)

    www.anniepop.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment