Zara All Day Err Day

Blouse, Culotte Shorts, & Heels: Zara // Bag: Nine West // Necklace: Ell and Em // Bracelet: Forever 21, Ily Couture

Friends,
What would we do without Zara? Seriously now, without this fast-fashion and affordable franchise, many of us would be hard-pressed to find items of the right style, quality, and price at other retailers. And when it's the summer sales season? It's game on for just about everyone who likes a good deal and great fashion. Over the last few weeks, I've bought more than a few things at the Zara sales, both shoes and clothes; I keep on tempting kindly informing my close friends about my latest purchases that were obtained at enviably reduced prices. It immediately gets the poor things heading straight to their nearest Zara store in order to check out the great deals that I probably was going on and on about. 
In this particular outfit, I decided to go full-out Zara in terms of my top, bottom, and toes. I bought these culotte shorts the other day while on a very casual visit to the Metrotown Zara with a bunch of friends who wanted to walk off their post-BBQ-binge blues. I promised myself that I would be strong this time and not buy anything; however, as you know by now, Zara sucked me into its vortex of lowered price temptations and I was pretty much forced to buy this amazing striped piece. I mean, I can wear this in the fall with a pair of thicker tights, right? The rationalizations of a shopaholic's mind are endless.

Comments

  1. Love this outfit, Zara is definitely an amazing place to shop!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic outfit, in love with the shorts!!! great styling!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    I would love to follow each other
    just followed you via blogloving and gfc !
    let me know when you follow back

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome.love the look,the you paired it is just awesome
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses
    Glamourzone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love Zara! This denim ensemble is soooo cute!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the shoes and bag! so cute!
    following you now on gfc, would love if you followed me back ;)
    x

    www.kateyesstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love zara but it never fits well on me on account of me being too tiny! you look gorgeous though :)

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your style, this outfit is edgy and amazing! Plus Zara is one of my fave stores :)

    I just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, you look amazing http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/joggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful outfit !
    like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/#!/nfashiondiary
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. chic fit, love the shorts! such a great print and really like how they are cut. amazing style and blog as well, would love it if we could keep in touch and perhaps follow each other on GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shoes, gorgeous!
    Really love your blog too, I could spend hours on here :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice Look!!! Very stylish!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  14. At first I thought you were wearing a skirt, but I can't believe they're shorts! They are so cute!!! I've never seen shorts like those before, they are adorable. I love those heels. The color is amazing and I love the ankle strap. This is a perfect outfit! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I agree, it would've been fun to meet up in Vancouver! It's always better when you have a native showing you around to all the cool spots. Next time I go up I'll let you know and if you ever make it down the border to Seattle let me know : )

      Delete
  15. AWw I love Zara!! I wish we had one nearby, but that would be very dangerous for me and my wallet. You look lovely in this outfit. Love the top and I seriously thought the bottoms were a skirt! How clever!!!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  16. so sorry, must have exited without clicking follow! following you now hun!
    x

    www.kateyesstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous look!
    i love your short
    ps- love the layout of your blog
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh i loooove your look <3 and yup, i've been following you too! my bad :P

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh I absolutely love your look!!!!
    I love Zara too, it's a little bit expensive but I must admit I found many beautiful items there and with good quality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment