Mint Flounce

(Photos courtesy of the very lovely Sarah M.)

Skirt, Bracelets, Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Crop top: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Bag: Olivia + Joy // Belt: vintage // Necklace: Ell and Em 

Hello y'all,
After a very long work week I was finally able to relax and enjoy myself yesterday with some good friends over a tea party and DIY spa date. Although I have known each of those girls for such a short period of time, it already feels like we've known each other for years. When you have such similar interests, experiences, and tastes, you can find yourself bonding with other people stunningly fast. Weird facial expressions, accents, and gestures often come into play when we communicate with one another- and believe me, it can get really out there! A blog post on said tea party and spa date will be posted up soon. :)

Anywho, I was pretty excited to wear this cream skirt for the first time, it was a great steal for a mere $6 from the Forever 21 sale! As well, I was able to wear this mint crop top for the first time since before this I was having major trouble figuring out an outfit that would go with it that wouldn't look too scandalous. It also helped that yesterday wasn't cold and cloudy like it had been over the past weekend, the sunshine has quite left us yet!
What have you been wearing over these last few weeks of summer?

Comments

  1. Blogwalking~ Follow for follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How classy

    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt!!! This hwole outfit is so cute :)
    xx Janice

    Check out my new blog post of an OOTD and how I style a romper!
    www.UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A spa date/tea party sounds soooooo good right now. Sometimes all you need is some super feminine bonding time with your girls!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top! You always have the cutest outfits!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit <3 I love your accessories and btw, I love your blog aswell :)
    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/maybelline-baby-lips-moisturizer.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit :) Love the color, mint! It gives a nice refreshing look to any outfit!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit! Your skirt is so fantastic and at such a good deal, who could resist! The crop top is perfect with it! I love the colors! I have the same problem with crop tops. I have a hard time finding a good look without looking too trashy! :) You wore it beautifully!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Shoes are amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, I follow back!
    xoxo
    Gosia
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the lacy detail and necklace. Beautiful!

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been wearing a lot of black because that's what I have to wear for work! I'll live vicariously through your lovely colors! Haha! The top is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness I LOVE that top! Such a cute outfit all together.

    Followed :)

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a gorgeous top!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your comments on my blog!
    Following back in GFC and Blogovin.

    Have a great weekend!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing outfit!! Love the skirt! I love the length and the ruffle bottom is so girly and a cute update on the classic pencil skirt style. Loving the top as well. I really like how the top part is mesh see through. The mint and white is a really lovely color combo! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit, the skirt is gorgeous!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an elegant and classy outfit!

    Fatima
    www.fashiontothenine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment