Summer Snapshots [IPhone Edition]

Recently a friend of mine mentioned me in this tweet from @ShitGirlsSay "RT: This summer's going by so fast!" It's so true, we girls use that phrase much more often than we would like to admit. But c'mon now, how is it August already?? Anywho, here are a few snapshots of the last few weeks for me: 

Finally got my haircut after a whopping 10 months! My hairdresser was just as appalled as I was, believe me! So good to have shorter and healthier hair, along with some copper highlights. 
BBQ at Belcarra Provincial Park with the awesome AX3 Battery team. I love being anywhere near the water: sea or freshwater.
One of my favourite prints to rock.
Purple starfish!
The I See Noise prints of a Chanel No. 5 perfume bottle and Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's that I purchased for myself and my BFF. The maker of these wonderful prints is a Vancouverite so it was nice to be able to support local talent.
C & I
This year's Celebration of Light held annually at English Bay. I watched Britain's offerings ("License to Thrill") from the rooftop of a nearby residential building while we mingled with random people, drank beer, and danced to the music being played by the DJ (who was also the guy holding the party). That was a great night. 
Lovely flowers from my bf. 
The housewarming party for the lovely J & C after they had returned from their honeymoon. 
J is a huge Pinterest user so these banana s'mores (split a banana, fill it with marshmallows and chocolate chips, and then grill it) were straight from that source. Must say that they were pretty awesome!
Some words from the Bible that came to my attention this past Sunday. 

Hope you all have been having a lovely summer as well!

Comments

  1. Great snapshots dear, love them all!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute ootd, and random photos u post in thisone. :)

    xx
    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning! ;)

    Fashionandchocolat
    http://fashionandchocolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I have never heard of purple starfish! What a great captures on picture!!

    PS.. You ladies indeed are very lovely :)

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photos!♥ love the chunky necklace in the first photo!:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello fellow vancouverite ;)
    lovely blog, love your pictures !

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Yes, i'd love to follow each other with Google friend connect, I just did ;)

    Much love !xx
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so gorgeous and your blog is super cute! Love all of these snapshots :)

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment