Long Weekend Leopard

Blazer: Dynamite // Blouse and Shoes: Zara // Necklace and belt: Forever 21 // Bag: Nine West

How is everyone's long weekend going?
Over the last two days, I've had a wonderful and relaxing time with friends and mother nature, as one should during the summer holidays. For instance, on Saturday I attended two awesome BBQs, one at Belcarra park (where I took these pictures) and the other at the housewarming party of a newly-wedded couple. The first BBQ was great since I finally met a lot of people who work for AX3 Battery with whom all of my previous interactions had been solely through Google Hangout video chat. The second was just as lovely as it was a time of game-playing (a version of "Taboo" with this hilarious app that Ellen Degeneres created), loud shouting, and belly laughs. After we had exhausted ourselves from playing games, we decided to hit the Metrotown mall since it is so near to our friends' place. During that time, I of course had to buy a little something more from the Zara summer sales...
How have you spend the first two days of your weekend?

 

Comments

  1. oh my gosh you look so gorgeous! <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this outfit is gorgeous!♥ I'm following you on bloglovin (petra lorencova) and google+ (petra lorietta), you can follow me back if you'd like♥ kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful look dear, you look stunning!!!!
    I love the blazer and the skirt!!! The handbag is lovely too.

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the assortment of colours in this outfit! That floral print blazer is so lovely.


    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! the bag is sooo cute!

    How about following each other?
    I follow you on GFC and bloglovin.
    Hope you can follow me back!

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in
    Jewellery giveaway on My blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit, you look fantastic!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning mix of prints! I love the flowers on your jacket! <3

    Much love! xx

    Cécile

    http://www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the bag!! I love it! Cool outfit. :)
    Greetings from Latvia. :)

    http://www.stefanystrange.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look lovely!!!

    would you like to follow each other? please visit my blog and let me know

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I am your new bloglovin and GFC follower

      xxxx

      Delete
  10. I love all the different colors and patterns going on with this outfit. The light pastel colors look so great with the richer hues of your jacket. I love how you mixed and matched the floral pattern with an edgier pattern of the animal print from the bag. Great combos!!

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. every weekend I don't know where I should go, I want to have a health and sunny day, but I spent all day at home ...
    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like such a fun time! I absolutely love these pictures- you have great style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning bag! I also like that you have multiple pieces with leopard print yet it's not over-the-top. Love it :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! Looove your shoes
    Maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xx http://superfakekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with this outfit Deb! So feminine and so you.
    Did you change up your hair?

    Fatima

    www.fashiontothenine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I looove your style! These leopard flats are adorable and your bag is gorgeous, too!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog, this outfit is lovely! :) you look gorgeous!
    Maybe we could follow each other? I'm following you on gfc! :)

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It nice jacket! :)
    xx

    un-jour-un-look.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment