Geometric Leopard

Top, Necklace, and Bracelets: Forever 21 // Shorts: H&M // Sandals: Zara // Bag: Michael Kors

Greetings everyone,
Notice anything different? Yes, I finally got my super long hair cut (off) and now it's healthy and shiny as can be! Cutting about five inches off has turned out to be the best decision I've made lately; it's so refreshing to wake up and need less than ten minutes to primp my hair. Also, I got highlights for the first time in my life (yep, I had virgin hair)- this lovely copper color that really goes well with a tan. 
In other news, I've been taking major advantage of the summer sales lately (as has probably everyone else). For instance, I bought a whole bunch of clothing and accessories from Forever 21 (for instance, the shirt I'm wearing in the pictures above was only $12), Zara, and The Bay. I bought these lovely and very comfortable pair of strappy sandals/flats that feature leopard-print and T-straps. My best purchase isn't pictured here but I have to boast about it all the same- a Nine West bag in patent black and cowhide leopard-print material that once sold for $135 but was down to $30 at The Bay! I had been eyeing that bag since the holidays; however, at the time I luckily didn't feel like spending any money on a new bag. Fortunately, I happened to be browsing the downtown store selection when I spotted the last bag of its kind hidden amongst the others. Seeing its extremely reduced price just closed the deal and I walked out of that store one happy shoppaholic.

Have you made any amazing summer sale steals lately?  

R-L: Zara sandals, Forever 21 bow belt, "Love" metal bracelet, Forever 21 cross bracelet, H&M snake ring 

Comments

  1. That is such a cute top!! Love the necklace too :)

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! You look gorgeous :)
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you look SO beautiful!!! love this outfit!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bag, makeup, hair... PERFECT! =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! You look adorable.

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sandals! :) I followed you via GFC. Come see my blog and maybe follow me, too? See you in my blog. :)

    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit dear, those flats are gorgeous!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over how lovely that Michael Kors bag is! Cross body bags are my weak spot and that bag is the perfect size. Love your style and just followed you via bloglovin' :)

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute top! Love how you've styled it!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment