Boho Chic

Please ignore the slight Asian glow (I'd had a glass of wine prior to taking these pictures).
Lace Top: Urban Outfitters // Denim Shorts: Zara // Sandals: Steve Madden // Necklace: Banana Republic (via clothing swap) // Hat: H&M 

The fall season is a bittersweet time during which I become resigned to the fact that summer must indeed come to an end. Also, while the thought of cooler temperatures infuses a sense of excitement within many of my friends for boots, scarves, jackets, and other colder-weather sartorial necessities, I for one only can think about how much I'm going to be shivering within the next nine to ten months. However, I was more than happy to be able to soak up the last few rays of summer sunshine on my boyfriend's balcony while we hosted a small dinner for some of our friends. 
This top, which I bought on sale from Urban Outfitters, has been companion to many of my little summer adventures, including my Las Vegas trip, beach days, and general summertime bummin' around. I find myself feeling slightly melancholy at the thought of retiring my favourite summer pieces into a storage closet for the fall and winter seasons.

Are there any warm weather clothing that you will particularly miss after the summer ends?

Comments

  1. So beautiful! Awesome boho chic.

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is so pretty! you look stunning on these pics!
    http://iemmafashion.com/2013/08/treasure/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def boho chic!! I especially love the hat & top, u're so rockin' it ;)
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with that top!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really in-love with your look! the top, the hat! crazily pretty! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That floppy hat looks so nice on you!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice, casual outfit :) I love that white crochet top & a hat! :)
    If you want you can check out my blog & maybe follow each other (gfc/bloglovin)?

    xoxo
    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^following back via gfc (#119) and bloglovin (#57). Thank your for a lovely reply :) Keep in touch. xx

      Delete
  8. hi blogger!!! How are you?? :) Just happen to pass by your blog!! I love your style and all your looks, this in particular is amazing! I love going left. I stay around for a while I can not stop watching your posts ;) I wanted to invite my blog!let me know your opinion about my post :)

    xoxo stefania :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course we can follow each other!

    I just did,
    it's your turn now!

    xoxo
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your oxblood hat is so lovely and perfect for fall!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love your top

    www.jameline-h.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely outfit,
    I love your top :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment