Magic Hour

Graphic Print crop top and Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Tropical Print crop top: Garage // Denim Shorts and Shoes: Zara // Hat: H&M // Clutch: Suzy Shier

There are few things more magical than being able to take some time to relax and enjoy a beautiful summer sunset. At this time of the year, when school is on the horizon and the days are growing shorter, I always try to treasure every beautiful moment of the summertime that is left to experience. For instance, though the last few days have been weirdly muggy and slightly rainy, I've been taking the opportunity to meet up with girl friends in order to catch up, have some major laughs, and to do other fun things (such as eating and shopping summer sales). Just today, I got the chance to meet up with not one but two of my fellow blogger friends for a brunch and shopping date. Although I was meeting one of the gals for the first time, it seriously felt like I was with friends that I've known forever! We laughed over common experiences (annoying people in our classes that everyone loves to hate, creepy/crazy people we've dealt with in the past, etc.) and our mutual passions (blogging, fashion, British culture, travelling). 
After finishing our brunch, we went shopping on Robson and Granville Street, where I am proud to announce that I only bought one super cheap but also super cute skirt from Forever 21. At the measly cost of $6.71 (the already reduced price was reduced again by 50%!), I obtained this lovely cream number that features a fitted silhouette and a flouncy frill at the bottom. It will definitely be the focus of one of my upcoming outfits posts. :)
In today's post, I was wearing several of my favourite summertime buys, these crop tops and this pair of high-waisted denim shorts. Together, they create the perfect ensemble for enjoying a pleasant summery evening of sunshine and warmth. Due to the transitional weather of late, I'm already looking back on these pictures with nostalgia and longing. Please Summer, come back to us for a little while longer! 

Comments

  1. Hey girl. Thanks for the sweet comment. I've followed you on Bloglovin
    x

    http://gracieoffduty.weebly.com/life.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Followed you back now!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had such a great time shopping with other bloggers! That would be awesome! Gotta love Forever 21, great deal on that skirt! I love Granville Street that is were I get all my shoes shipped from! Love your outfit, perfect summer chic! Your shoes are adorable!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed you on GFC And Bloglovin Love your Blog! and this outfit s so adorable love the shoes :)
    Hope you can follow back!
    xx janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look :)

    i am now also following you on gfc, bloglovin and instagram :)

    hugs
    svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! Really like your cool hat.

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love your hat and shorts- perfect casual outfit for summer!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the hat and I love how you matched the shoes and bag.
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know.

    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Following you now, waiting for your turn now Xx

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit dear!!! you look gorgeous!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit!
    just started following you on bloglovin' so hopefully you can follow me back if you like my blog so that we can be following each other?(:
    thanks!
    beau-tify.blogspot.co.uk
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing! Invite you to my giveaway http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/giveaway-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect summery outfit esp lovin' the flats!! Of course it would be so great to follow each other on bloglovin' :) Followed u!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful <3
    xx
    Sarah

    Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  15. simply chic outfit and lovely flats

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the outfit :) I'm done following your blog
    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/maybelline-baby-lips-moisturizer.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice shoes! I really enjoy your blog, you got a new subscriber :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment