Summer Saturdays

Sweater: American Eagle Outfitters // Skirt: Express // Shoes: H&M // Bag: Nine West // Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Necklace: Banana Republic (via clothing swap) // Bracelets: Aldo, Forever 21

As this was the first entire weekend I had off since the beginning of this month, I took full advantage of it by beginning my Saturday early with a trip to Ikea for breakfast and miscellaneous shopping. After that, the boyfriend and I enjoyed a dim sum lunch, decor shopping at an Urban Barn outlet, and a delicious Korean hotpot dinner. We also made sure to fully appreciate the fleeting beauty of the summer sunset by taking in the gorgeous view of the mountains with our evening cup of Starbucks coffee. 

In regard to that day's outfit, I finally gave into the call of autumn by wearing this new American Eagle sweater that I bought the day before on sale. Such a comfortable and casual piece will be perfect for incorporating into upcoming transitional outfits that need to bridge the gap between the summer warmth and the cooling temperatures of fall. 

What are some fall pieces that you've been picking up lately in preparation for the next season?

Comments

  1. Amazing outfit, I really love the sunglasses and sweater!

    wanna follow each other? :)
    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you back on gfc and bloglovin! :)

      Delete
  2. Great look darlin, really like your look and bag!
    what about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look dear, love the sweater!! love the styling!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklace and sweater!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweater looks so warm and comfy, and I love how you paired it with such a chic skirt! You've got wonderful style!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love how u accessorized with the comfy sweater :) Ur hair looks amazing esp with the highlights!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the perfect weekend! I loveeee how you paired a comfy casual sweater with a dressier skirt. I love that combo so much! Definitely a great transition for fall weather. The red highlights in your hair look really pretty! I've never noticed them before : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    I really like your outfit here, the skirt is so pretty and I want this jumper in my closet, too!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty outfit and nice blog! :)

    please do visit my blog and I'd love to hear feedbacks from you! XOXO! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing outfit and I love your sunny (: it's so pretty! x do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are too cute! Love your highlights in your hair too
    x

    http://www.rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look. Your hair looks so amazing too!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Saturday sounded wonderful! I love Ikea so much! I could stay there all day! Love your sweater, it is such a great transition piece for fall! I have the same skirt and love it so this is great inspiration!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! I really love the skirt.

    lovas.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment