Weekly Instagram Diary: Early November Snapshots

Hello everyone,
This week's Instagram Diary is basically a week and a half's worth of a plethora of food pictures, so prepare yourself!
For my boyfriend's super early Christmas present, I brought him out for a fancy dinner at Hawksworth, a highly-rated restaurant located within the Hotel Georgia in downtown Vancouver. 

Outfit Details
 Top: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target // Skirt: Topshop // Jacket & Tights: H&M // Shoes: Material Girl // Coat: Ever New // Bag (hidden under the coat): Marc by Marc Jacobs // Necklace: Ell and Em 
 Our starter for the night: foie gras torchon (pickled beet, curried hazelnut, chai, spiced chocolate, warm brioche). Probably my favorite dish of the night!
My entree: smoked sablefish (sunchoke, kimchi apple, bacon, citrus mustard emulsion). I've been on a seafood binge lately so I carried on the trend with this dish; the sablefish was absolutely delectable but I found that there were a bit too many bacon bits (can you tell that I'm not a guy?). 
My boyfriend had his eyes set on this yarrow meadows duck breast (duck confit crepe, wild onion, carrot, brown butter jus) even before he had set foot into the restaurant.  
When shopping with Luvania from Fashion To The Nine the other day, I bought this adorable snowflake tealight holder from the Target $1 section. There are also other colours and designs (ex. christmas trees) available! 
Last weekend, the boyfriend and I had a long-delayed dinner at The Keg. I had mustard salmon while he had the New York steak. Delish! 
Luv, her awesome mom, and I while attending and volunteering at a Toastmasters Conference on the weekend.
Some lovely flowers we spotted at the conference.
Happy 25th to my older (but not eldest) bro! My family had a feast at our favourite restaurant, My Greek. 
I finally got the chance to check out Acme Cafe after staring longingly out the window at it everyday while commuting to downtown Vancouver. Just as good as I thought it would be!
Meat Loaf with mashed potatoes, greens, and the most delicious gravy imaginable. 
During our coffee date, which turned into a shopping date, Luv and I discovered that together our manis not only matched, they were Christmas-inspired!
Our first, but most certainly not last, holiday drinks of the season: peppermint mocha and caramel brulee lattes. 

Comments

  1. Yummy stuff you have over here! :)
    Pretty look!
    <3
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many delicious dishes *w*
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the delicious Instagram posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first outfit is amazing ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics :)
    I love the first one, looks really classy :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your first shot, you look stunning and stylish! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!
    I recently joined Instagram and hope we can connect there too :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. sehr schöne fotos, das Essen sieht echt lecker aus ♥
    lg

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the snapshots!!! great photos!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely post!! you are pretty
    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The food looks amazing!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment