Garbed in Grey: Day 1 x L.A.


Hat: Topshop // Top: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target // Cardigan: Urban Behaviour // Pleather shorts: Dynamite // Tights: Forever 21 // Shoes: Material Girl // Bag: Nine West // Necklace: Joe Fresh

Greetings from L.A. everyone! 

After a long day of class in the early morning, driving down to Bellingham, and then a short flight over to the City of Angels, we made it to LAX. Unfortunately, as soon as I tried to log onto the airport wifi, my phone decided to go nuts and not let me use the wifi option anymore! As someone who is addicted to social media and her smartphone (like just about everyone else in my society), it has been an agonizing experience to take pictures of L.A. sights and not be able to post Instagram pictures immediately... Anywho, after getting out of the airport, we took a shuttle bus to our rental car agency; however, due to a serious car accident at a nearby terminal, our bus took an extra 20 minutes longer than usual to reach its destination. When you travel, you just have to roll with the punches and realize that things will never always go exactly as planned. 

After we made it to our hotel, we drove for about thirty minutes away to a mall called The Grove. A beautiful outdoor mall that was full of amazing stores such J. Crew and Topshop, we were sad that we arrived just when the stores were closing at 10 pm. Also, we had planned to eat at The Cheesecake Factory but the wait ended up being more than an hour, which was too long for our starving stomachs. Instead, we ate at The Fat Cow, a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, where we had delicious pasta, truffle fries, a humongous burger, and an amazing "Intelligentsia Coffee" that apparently is only available at The Fat Cow. 

Since we are planning a big day tomorrow, which will include driving down to Santa Monica and Rodeo Drive to shop and eat, I better go soon to get some rest as the bf and I are both exhausted. 

Good night all!

P.S. Yes, I do realize that I've been wearing these burgundy tights way too often lately. I will be changing things up very soon!

Comments

  1. Great look, so stylish! I love the hat!!!!
    Have fun in L.A

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your burgundy tights! Great look, I think it's very cool that you combined the hat with this outfit.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing look!
    This one looks so great!
    I have to admit, that I feel the urge to buy myself a pair of red tights. because, a card likes yours and shorts like yours I already have ;)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I really love your outfit, especially the cute shorts. I'm following you now on gfc, checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment