Feelin' Neutral

 Cardigan: Urban Behaviour // Turtleneck: H&M // Skorts: Zara // Shoes: Bluenotes // Tights: Forever 21 // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Necklace: Smart Set // Bracelet: Ily Couture

Hello everyone,
I hope that your Monday hasn't been too hectic! This past weekend was a veritable whirlwind of work, social activities, and stress-out sessions over my final project for Publishing (creating a mini book out of the first two chapters of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"). However, I did manage to squeeze some relaxation and fun out of those two days when I met up with some awesome friends, both new and old. In other news, this upcoming week is going to speed by as I not only will be working like a madwoman on my project and attempting to get in some much-needed girl time, I will be busily packing for my LA trip on Friday! On that day, I will have to wake up at around 6 am to attend an earlier class downtown at 8:30 am. After that, I will have to leave right away to drive down to Bellingham to catch our flight to LAX. Even though that sounds absolutely exhausting, I just can't wait to start shopping and checking out the sights in LA!
In terms of today's outfit post, I wore this long cardigan that is fast becoming a favourite for layering and warmth in my fall wardrobe. Also, I bought another pair of tights so that I could continue wearing shorts and skirts even in the dead of winter. Special thanks to the lovely Luvania of Fashion to the Nine for taking these photos during our lunch date at SFU last week!



Comments

  1. This looks like a perfect, cozy outfit for me! Just need booties like that ;)

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look, casual and chic!!! love the shoes, and the handbag is beautiful!!! You always look so beautiful!!!
    Happy week!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your winter outfits just keep getting BETTER and BETTER! I love your maroon tights and I'm seriously lusting after your Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. What a gorgeous purse!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeous <3 I love your outfit. adding those tights make everything so perf :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit soo gorgoeus
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!
    The color of the tights is amazing!

    And I love your cardigan *_*
    This one looks so perfect !!!

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, love ur outfit pics! Nice bag :) Good luck with ur project & have an awesome LA trip!!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck and have an amazing time! I love so many things about this outfit. Those colours together are fantastic and I love the effect of the cardigan. It must be amazing to have a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. I hope that I can one day too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty look Debbie! I like the red tights and of course, your long draped sweater!! :) Also like how you mixed up that asymmetrical skort by incorporating it into a layered, fall look.

    xoxo,
    E
    refined couture 

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a chic outfit! I love those red tights :)

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. You have fabulous style! I'm now following you through GFC and Bloglovin.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great look! I am a huge fan of colored tights and yours are great!! <3
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment