Autumn Reds


Hat: Target // Blazer: Guess // Skorts: Zara // Tights: Forever 21 // Shoes: Aldo // Top & Scarf: H&M // Coat: Ever New // Earrings: Old Navy

 With the sudden but not unexpected onslaught of rain that has descended upon Vancouver, it's nice to be able to reminisce about that bout of gorgeous fall weather that we recently enjoyed. Just this past week, I was able to enjoy a walk in the park with the bf during which I took pictures of the scenery and he kicked his soccer ball around the nearest soccer field. The kids were playing with the ducks at the lake, people were chatting and walking their dogs, and everyone had a smile on their face. You can't help feeling a little more positive when your surrounding environment looks like it came from straight out of a picture book!  
I only wish that sunshine would come back and the changing leaves on the trees would remain...

P.S. I'm not sure if you noticed but I wore for the first time these scarab beetle earrings that I bought at Old Navy. I adore novelty animal motif accessories but after buying these on an impulse, I was afraid that they were a bit too out there. Finally, I braved it out and wore them anyways since I have a rule of making decent use out of everything I buy!

Comments

  1. Lovely look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, gosh! what a cute cute coat! i adore this whole outfit!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really amazing look!!!

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red looks sooo good on you!!!! :)
    -Vivian from stylemeendless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit dear, you look amazing!! love the beautiful fall leafs:)


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coat and blazer are absolutely amazing, love them!
    I'm following you now via GFC and Bloglovin, I hope you'll follow me back!
    kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. Love your cap
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty scenery. I love to see the leaves changing during autumn!
    And the outfit of course is fantastic as well!

    Hope you had a great weekend,
    Costin M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fall outfit! So cozy & stylish ;) Hope u had an awesome dinner btw!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything about this outfit is fabulous. I especially love the contrast of your sporty little baseball cap against your sexy heels!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment