Grey Turtlenecks & Camo


Turtleneck & Jacket: H&M // Pants & Necklace: Forever 21 // Shoes: Stitches // Chain Bracelet: Ily Couture // Stud Bracelet: Ardene // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

Greetings everyone,
I hope that this Monday morning finds you rested and refreshed! I hope that you take a moment to remember those who sacrificed for us during this Remembrance Day holiday; the heavy burden our veterans had to bear should never be asked of anyone.

On another note, I finally have bought and used my Canon 50mm f1.8 lens and I love it already! As soon as I started taking photos with it, I could see the huge difference it made in terms of creating clearer and more depth-perceptive portraits. I most definitely recommend it to any other fledgling photographers/bloggers who are thinking of investing in a new lens. 

As well, I finally bought something in camo-- these pants from Forever 21 that cost a mere $14.50. Also, I managed to grab this turtleneck (as was mentioned in this shopping list post) as an easy way to create layers in my fall ensembles. Lastly, I was happy to find these cute but incredible cheap booties from Stitches that are both comfortable and allow me to walk all around town without having to worry about keeping them in top condition. What are some of your favourite buys this fall season?

Comments

  1. Love the combination between the camo jeans and the jacket looks so amazing and cool
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace. The bracelet. The bag. Interesting details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love this look Debbie! Especially the jacket and the pants :) Really loving that style jacket right now because it's a bit tough since it's a moto style, but still chic because of the tweed-ish fabric. Also, your lip color is perfection! Really brightens up the whole look :) Hope you have a great week!

    xoxo,
    E
    refined couture 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that jacket and the pants. The detailing on them are stunning and wearing it with a turtle-neck is the best. Staying warm while looking chic.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bold combination, love what you have done with the pieces!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.ro/2013/11/aztec-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you totally rocked camouflage pants
    in such a chic way!
    love it!!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh you look so stunning always!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome ;) some hard work you did there today eh???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome look :)
    The jacket is so great!

    Your new pants also look great :)
    Oh, I have to buy myself a new lens… I really like the effect this 50mm is making :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classy and stylish look. I love the jacket and the lip colour is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit, dear! love everything, especially the booties.

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pants. Will you like to follow each other on GFC and Twitter? xoxo
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your jacket

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that jacket looks great! and the pink lipstick completes the look perfectly!
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those rockin' camo pants for only $14.50 is incredible! Also love love love the jacket! And btw, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award :) So excited to read your answers!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so beautiful! lovely outfit :)
    maybe we will follow each other? (also on facebook if you have :) ) let me know :)
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't own anything camo, but I'm loving those pants! I love how you wore a structured chic jacket with them. Gorgeous boots as well. I love the gold buckles. That's so exciting you got a new camera!! The pictures are looking great and you look flawless like always : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment