Two Tones (& Attack of the Bed Hair)


Jersey dress: H&M (old) // Blazer: Suzy Shier // Tights: Forever 21 // Shoes: Material Girl // Necklace: Topshop // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target // Bracelets: vintage

Hello everyone, 
This will be my last post before leaving to the hopefully sunny and warm climes of L.A.! For the past few days, I've been scrambling to finish my last two assignments, a project and an essay, before I go on my vacation. As a result, I've had to hole myself in my room for ridiculous amounts of hours on end and basically have forgotten what it looks like outside (Sunlight? What's that?). 
I've been so tired lately with work and school that I've started to take the easy way out of things-- including my hair. On this particular day, I literally rolled out of bed and did nothing to re-style my hair, resulting in this bird's nest of a mess. Oh well, I'm sure you students out there know exactly how I feel! I also wore two items in my closet that I discovered while rooting around for L.A. summery clothing: this mod-esque monochromatic jersey dress and this tuxedo-style blazer. I think I should get a mini pat on the back for making use of "old" clothing!

Comments

  1. Love this look! the red tights are so cute and the blazer is so stylish <3

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunglight? What is this really?
    I do understand what you mean. I think I only see the sunlight because of the windows in the library :D
    I wish you a happy vacation :)

    And btw, you really do look stylish :)

    hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I'm in love with the blazer!!!! I need a red blazer! :))
    And your hair looks great! Well last night here in LA we had rain. But is supposed to be sunny on the weekend!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gorgeous look. I want similar tights too!!
    The accessories are so feminine and lady like, great mix.
    About women and not only Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Especially the color combination! It is absolutely perfect!
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit! I love the red blazer! Just found your blog and love your look! Would you like to follow each other of GFC and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, Thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit) I like your necklace) Good weekends)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still sexy bed hair, Deborah ;) So so well dressed! It must be so exciting & such a relief to finally go on this LA trip~ Have an awesome time there!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is one of my favourite outfits ever. It is so classy and gorgeous. I love the touches of red. Absolutely stunning my beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment