Sharp in Red


All photos by Lydia Ko
Suzy Shier blazer // Jacob shirt // Material Girl pants // Forever 21 earrings and ring // Vintage nautical bracelet // Aldo heels  



Hello everyone,
How has your rainy Sunday been? I was lucky enough to have yet another exciting weekend. However, this particular weekend was filled with extra importance as it was my twenty-second birthday on Friday! I had a wonderful time eating delicious food at Guu with Garlic in downtown Vancouver and getting too many birthday shots from my wonderful friends at Venue (despite some logistical issues with people finding the venue, being unable to order BBQ food after 7:30, and not being able to find my name on the guestlist at the club). Then my Saturday consisted of recovering from the previous night's craziness, doing homework, and watching the crazy fights happening on UFC 156. Today, I started a new job working as a receptionist assisting realtors to sell apartments at a condo development. Honestly, this job is much easier than my retail job and I even managed to get a bunch of school work done while waiting for people to drop by. Since I presently have a busier semester and I need more time to concentrate on my studies, this is a huge plus. So I'm definitely not complaining on the work front! 
For this particular outfit I challenged myself to style this vivid blazer with pieces that I could wear on an everyday basis. However, since it still turned out to be somewhat dressy, I would probably save this ensemble for a date night or even work. 
Well, I'm about to enjoy some delicious hotpot to end my lovely weekend on an even higher note- have a great Sunday night everybody!

Comments

  1. gorgeous outfit! I love the pop of red! hope you are doing well :)
    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment