Fancy That

Banana Republic jacket // Dynamite dress // BCBG Max Azria sandals // Necklace from The Bay // Urban Planet leggings // Forever 21 cuff and ring // Suzy Shier clutch 
Hello everybody,
 How are you doing? Today I spent my time divided between studying for the two midterms that I have on Thursday, reorganizing my closet (so much better now), getting in a little exercise, and watching Silent Hill 2. Don't ask me why I wasted time on the last one, it was just one of those movies that you watch for no good reason. 
This outfit was one that I actually planned on wearing in Vegas (without the leggings) for one of our nights out. However, as I often tend to do, I changed my mind and ended up wearing entirely different ensembles. I felt like I had to wear this dress at least once since it's been hanging in my closet for at least six months now. I got these BCBG Max Azria heels in the Vegas Premium Outlets for $50! Down from $275, it was quite the steal. Sadly, they are far from comfortable- something I quickly found out after unwisely choosing to wear them for a long night of clubbing. I still can remember how much pain my feet were in by the time we got back to the hotel.

I hope that your week goes well and that if you're in the middle of midterm hell like me, you'll survive until Friday!


Comments

  1. That outfit is amazing!From head to ote. Love it! <3<3

    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment