Kiss Winter Goodbye




Tobias draped wool jacket //Material Girl brocade pants // Vero Moda blouse // H&M hat and scarf // Nine West bag // DKNY pumps // Forever 21 ring // Dynamite belt // vintage necklace




Greetings everyone,
We've all made it to yet another Friday alive- let's be sure to celebrate! In spite of the seemingly insurmountable odds, I've managed to finish all of my assignments in a timely manner and to do a pretty decent job on them as well. Now it's finally my one-week reading break and I can relax and hang out with friends- while adding in a few leisurely study sessions here and there, of course. To treat myself for being such a good girl, I decided to check out a store that I've never set foot in before: Plum. This Canadian boutique store is usually quite pricey but was luckily having these crazy end-of-the-season sales where lots of gorgeous items were ridiculously reduced! 
I finally found the perfect draped cardigan/jacket that I've long been searching for in this lovely Tobias piece (originally $179, on sale for $60). As well, I jumped at the chance to use my new Nine West bag (down from $100 to $30) and to wear one of my favourite hats: this floppy-brimmed burgundy number from H&M. 
Have any of you been noticing the awesome sales going on lately? It's seems like they just won't quit- but I for one am definitely not complaining.
And while I love wearing layered outfits like this for winter, I'm more than ready to kiss this cold goodbye. Can the summertime please come already?
Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment