Living in Style: Fur, Lace, and Florals

Today's post is a double feature of both me and my lovely bestie AK. While she didn't exactly consent to letting me show her face in this blog post, I hope she will forgive me since her pictures turned out to be so gorgeous (as usual). Hope you all enjoy them!
Dynamite blazer and belt // Urban Planet dress // Forever 21 bracelets // H&M tights and heels // Aldo bag // vintage necklace 

Talula dress // Forever 21 overcoat // Lily Brown clutch // H&M tights and boots


Hello everyone!
I finally managed to squeeze in a much-needed date with the ever-lovely AK yesterday for high tea at the YVR Fairmont. Upon meeting each other, we realized that we had both decided to style our outfits around lace dresses. However, we had worn them in decidedly different ways.

While I was uber feminine in sparkly heels, a floral blazer, a floral scarf, and a bright magenta coat, AK decided to go with a more retro-sexy look with tousled hair, striking cat-eye liner, a faux fur coat, and Chelsea boots. This might be my slightly biased opinion, but I love AK's look more than mine...

Hope you all had a wonderful first-annual Family Day!

Comments