How to Wear It: Animal Print (Part II)

H&M python print shirt, jeans, necklace and blazer // Material Girl shoes and bracelet // Olivia + Joy bag
{All photos by Lydia Ko}
Hello everyone,
Have you all had a good start to the weekend? I woke up late since I had a really long day yesterday after completing two midterms. But then again, sleeping in until past 10 am always feels so good after having to wake up so early for school. I forced myself to do a little bit of school work and to get out of my house in the bitter cold and rain to work so that I could get some exercise. Overall, not an entirely unproductive day but the sunshine could have come a little sooner!

This outfit post was taken on one of the few warm-ish and sunny days during last week, when wearing a mere blazer and shirt while outside was even possible. I rarely wear this snake print shirt and so have been making a conscious effort to incorporate it more often into my daily wardrobe. I'm presently on a one-month shopping ban (wish me luck!) and so all of my posts during that time period will be comprised of clothes that have been lurking within my closet for the last while. At first, I despaired of being able to create any great outfits without a new purchase here and there. However, after doing a little closet clean-out earlier this week, I realized that there are so many cute pieces in my wardrobe that haven't been worn yet. Now whenever I see things online or on blogs, I have to resist the urge to walk straight to the mall and hunt them down. Instead, I have to calm myself down and remember that I already have a ton of clothes that I still have yet to wear! Besides, it's the best feeling when you style an amazing outfit out of clothes that you forgot that you had- anyone else agree?
A dream come true: a real-life shoe tree ;)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Comments