Striped in the Shadows

Blazer and Tights: H&M // Blouse and Skirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target // Booties: Material Girl // Bracelets: Aldo // Necklace: Ell and Em

(Photos courtesy of Lydia Ko)

 Hello to all my readers and fellow bloggers!
Lately I've been feeling so disconnected from my blog and from my usual need to update it in an overzealous manner; however, when I glance over at the calendar, it becomes glaringly clear that my mental absence from this blog is a result of that dreaded time of the school year: exam period. While both of my courses may not have any actual exams, they require me to complete project after project, lab assignment after lab assignment, quiz after quiz, and, well, you get the picture... I'm lucky that my PUB 101 class has only demanded one essay and occasional posts from me lately since my other PUB 131 has forced me to hand in three projects in as many weeks. As a result, I've been stressing out over how to finish all these checkmarks on my to-do list while also working, commuting (I now loathe the long commute from Coquitlam to downtown Vancouver), and hanging on to a social life. How have the rest of you students been handling your business as of late?

Comments

  1. Wow these photos are amazing and your outfit is so cool, too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jacket is just amazing !!
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pairing Debbie! You pull off the black and white striped blazer so well!! I feel like if I tried I'd look like A: a referee or B: an inmate...lol. I also have to say, your eye makeup is always so on point! Looking so fab as usual girly :) Good luck with exam/project period! Just got out of my last midterm today and I have never been more relieved....now all I want is Thanksgiving Break to come a bit sooner!

    xoxo ,
    E
    refined couture 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another outfit that I love from you! I I especially love the striped blazer! You look so gorgeous every single time. I feel stressed out a bit as well with school as my projects and essays keep piling on.Good luck finishing all those checkmarks!:)

    ♥ Charms | my ∞ fashion confession

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blazer! It looks amazing on you!
    -Vivian from stylemeendless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog! Totally adore your style!
    Following u dear<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stripes at the moment, this blazer looks perfect!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the 1st pic, the lighting is awesome :) and ur striped blazer! Good luck with ur exams & everything else needed for ur classes!! Thank u for always taking the time to leave wonderful comments~
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure,let's follow each other ;). I follow you on gf and bloglovin ;). Now it's your turn ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting a striped blazer for quite a while, I really love yours!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Blazer :)
    You look great, as always ;)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment