Follow Your Heart

(A my-nails-match-my-sweater shot)

Sweater: Old Navy // Blazer: Dynamite // Necklace: Smart Set // Shirt: Urban Planet // Pants & Shoes: Material Girl // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target // Bracelets: Ily Couture & Forever 21

Happy Friday everyone!
Yet again, it's been one long week full of school-related stress and work; however, those beautiful bouts of sunshine in between the periods of mysterious fog really helped to keep my mood somewhat upbeat. I'm just glad that I'll be able to take a mini-breather before the next wave of school projects come my way. It's at this point that I'm starting to really look forward to my vacation in L.A. at the end of next month, even if it's happening right at the end of the semester and therefore will require me to bring along some work on the trip. 
For this outfit, I wore the sibling of the Old Navy fox sweater from this post. When I saw this particular version on sale for $20-ish, I knew I had to get it. Plus, burgundy is such a great shade for fall! 
How have the rest of you been holding up?

Comments

  1. Great combination of colors!:)
    I like the necklace and those pants are amazing!

    xx
    Monica
    sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! I love it :)
    -Vivian from stylemeendless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look dear, the color combination is amazing and that sweater is perfect!!!
    Happy weekend!!;)

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous look! love this layering, your style is awesome!<3

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous Debbie!! Your pants are amazing, and I couldn't believe your jacket is actually a blazer! It totally doubles as one of those anoraks with the leather sleeves - love!! You're wearing my favorite fall color palette all in one outfit :) Burgundy, army/olive green, black, and blue (aka chambray). You did a great job layering it all! Hope the school work lightens up! Totally jealous of your upcoming trip to LA! Escape to beautiful weather :)

    xoxo ,
    E
    refined couture 

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!
    Xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love,love your pants ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sweater is really nice :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pants are AMAZING! Such great statement trousers!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment