Loafin' Around

Cardigan: Urban Behaviour // Top: Zara // Leggings: Talula // Belt: H&M // Shoes: The Gap // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target // Necklace: Forever 21

Good morning everyone,
It's so lovely to wake up later on a Saturday morning and to have the entire day to look forward to! I also had yesterday off so I was able to attend the soft opening event of the new Tory Burch store in Vancouver, have a delicious dinner at Kamei Baru (currently one of the bf's favourite spots), and watch the movie "Captain Phillips" (very intense and highly recommended for Tom Hanks fans). While today I do have to work on a project and paper that are both due this upcoming week, those things won't stop me from enjoying a lovely breakfast with the bf, a workout at the gym, a coffee/shopping date with a good friend, and Fright Night with some of my ex-coworkers who loved getting spooked.
In terms of this outfit, I wore this lovely but extremely cheap cardigan from UB that I bought to help my friend take advantage of the BOGO 50% off deal. I basically just took the first thing that caught my eye off the rack and tried it on; I was lucky that it turned out to be such a good pick! I've also been wearing these loafers everywhere even though they give me no support and were nowhere as comfortable as the $200 (sale price) Tory Burch loaders that I tried on yesterday. 
How are you guys planning to spend the weekend? 

Comments

  1. beautiful cardigan!!!

    hugs
    svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so gorgeous!! This outfit is lovely as always:) It's great to know that you had a wonderful Saturday:)

    ♥ Charms |my ∞ fashion confession

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like u had an awesome wkend :) Cute loafers as well as cool leggings!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit, you look stylish and chic!! In love with your shoes!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute look, love the accessoires and the loafers!

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you layered this comfy cardigan over chambray and tied it all together with the tiger-head belt.What lip color are you wearing in these pictures? It's gorgeous!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These loafers NEED to be mine! It's interesting comparing ridiculously expensive, uncomfortable items to comfy, cute, cheap items! I respect the fact that you didn't by the overpriced, uncomfortable Tory Burch loafers just because of the label!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg. I've been trying to find a pair of smoking slippers like the ones you have on!!! Love love love!

    I really love your blog and style, would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment