Bundled Hearts


 Coat: Ever New // Shirt: J. Crew // Skirt: Express // Tights: Forever 21 // Shoes: Material Girl // Necklace: Topshop

This past Saturday, which happened to be my only day off from work this long weekend, was filled to the maximum with the kind of fun activities that one can only enjoy with good food, great company, and a little bit of shopping (more details will be told in my next Weekly Instagram Diary post). :) And okay, you got me, I lied about doing just a little bit of shopping. 
Prior to my trip to Metrotown on Saturday, I bought this super warm and comfortable (and I'm hoping stylish) wool blend winter coat from the store Ever New in Pacific Centre, which I often describe to clueless friends as being a higher-end Forever 21. I learned from an Aussie tourist a while back that it's called Forever New in Australia but I assume that the company thought that the name would be too close to Forever 21. A fellow shoppaholic (Luv from Fashion to the Nine) and I had planned to buy something from there previously; however, I was unable to close the deal on anything until this coat came along.
It perhaps wasn't wise that I decided to wear my brand new coat to a hotpot lunch but sometimes you just gotta live life on the edge, ya know? 

Comments

  1. I love your coat and you look so pretty! :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit! I love your coat!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeet coat & shirt! Making the best out of all weekends with little or big activities & food food food are so necessary ;) Now that the weather here in NY is finally getting cooler than before, need more hot pot!! Looking forward to ur Weekly Instagram Diary post~~
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shirt is so cute! I really would want to buy one like that, I just haven't seen it in stores yet. But I recently bought a burgundy cardigan with hearts, thats also cute!

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coat & super cute outfit!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveee you heart blouse Debbie! I've been eyeing the black and white version...it's so adorable! You look gorgeous :)

    xoxo,
    E
    refined couture 

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit!
    i really love the coat!
    i actually think i should purchase
    a coat like that this winter! :)
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! love your strong eyebrows, your so pretty! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love how you mixed those patterns!:)

    Hope all is well!
    Kashara | UndiscoveredWorth.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This jacket is AMAZING! I love the texture!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty.
    I love your eyes and your hair! <3
    The dress is perfect for fall.
    www.naomiganzu.com
    Let us stay in contact :D
    Do follow me on GFC G+, bloglovin and twitter @naomiganzu. Would love to add you back!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment