Spring Metallics & Skorts

The countdown to my vacation has almost completely wound down and I'm extremely excited to be leaving in less three days! Until then, I've been rushing around Vancouver trying to visit as many attractions as possible without killing myself. For instance, today I left my house at 9:30 am to work out at a downtown gym, after which I checked the Vancouver Lookout Tower, and then visited the Vancouver Aquarium. There, the boyfriend and I enjoyed a dolphin show, gawked at various cool critters, and then watched a 4D showing of "Planet Earth: Shallow Seas" (we definitely enjoyed the cool effects of the show, such as wind, vibrating seats, water sprays, bubbles, and other interesting touches). After the aquarium, we had a relaxing ramen dinner and window-shopped until we felt like going home.

Now I'm sitting at home, resting my poor feet as I was running around town in platform wedges for the entire day. I'm just happy that I had a successful trial run of these new Aldo wedges that I bought on sale (worn also in this post) as I plan on wearing them during my trip! Also, I was able to wear my Topshop skorts, which features a lovely metallic material that I couldn't resist.



Sunglasses, Necklace & Wedges // Aldo (now on sale)
Top // Zara
Bag // Material Girl via The Hudson Bay


I'm also crazy about this awesome purple cream lipstick from Joe Fresh that was only $6 (bought at the suggestion of the lovely Jasmeen of Keeping Up With Jasmeen); honestly, this product is just as good as the more expensive products that I've used in the past. It's always nice to have a new, vibrant lipcolour to revamp your look for a new season!

What are some new looks that you want to try for this spring and summer season?

Comments

  1. Love the outfit, you look great! And the lipstick suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!! Your outfit is too cute!


    www.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Those skorts are the best


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally fan of that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is fabulous my dear :)
    I love the top and the shorts!
    Together they are a perfect match :)

    HUgs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful summery look! Your lipstick is somehow always perfect :) I love the xxl chain necklace, such a statement piece!
    I would be great if you could enter my giveaway to win a luxury handmade Italian linen blouse :)
    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beauty! And aw, it sounds like you are having a great time on the tourist tour of Vancouver! I'm also so excited (and jealous!) of your upcoming vacation! I guess I'll have to live vicariously through your through your photos ahhaha Enjoy! xx

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie,
    you look adorable and I love your shorts.
    Amazing blog
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN ?
    Baci
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous! I really love your style, and that lips colour is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is just on point. Love ur new skorts and heels. I also own an overall with just the same material and metallic touch. And i can't wait to wear it too.

    I love ur lipstick! Just 6$ wow! Looks so gud on you.

    Also wishing you the best for your trip and enjoy it doll!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. How gorgeous do you look in this outfit! I love the combination and styling! Perfect :)

    xo Jules
    http://forvanityssake.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look stunning! love your sunglasses and the lip color. just started following your blog btw!

    Xlicious Girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look stunning! the glasses are really hot and i like your pink lipstick color very much! and the mint green top and the metallic shorts and shoes fit perfect together. well choosen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect outfit. Love your glasses.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way too cute! That skort is awesome, I love it!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit! So amazing:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment