Leopard Caps & Coffee


Happy Saturday everybody!
Although I'm currently stuck at work on an overcast day, I'll be grateful that it's almost my weekend and that I have a bunch of fun activities lined up to enjoy over this next week. For instance, yesterday I enjoyed a catch-up session with very old and dear friend visiting from Toronto, had a relaxing manicure and pedicure session with a close girlfriend, and enjoyed mouth-wateringly delicious food at the Bridgeport Richmond Nightmarket. Next up is a delicious seafood dinner that will be awaiting my return when I finish work tonight; my brother and sister-in-law, both avid foodies, will be preparing such delights as lobster, spot prawns, scallops, and uni shooters. Can you say yum? They plan on buying this amazing seafood in the little town of Steveston, which is where the TV show Once Upon A Time is filmed.

In terms of this outfit, it was taken the day after I got back from my trip-- or, more technically, the same day on which I returned to Vancouver as my plane landed at 1 am and we got home by 3 am. Gotta love traveling and those ungodly hours you have to keep. Anyways, I wanted to keep up the vacationy vibe with this new leopard print cap that I bought at a Nordstrom Rack in Miami and this bright blazer; I also pretended that it was actually bright enough to need sunglasses (I actually had just been too lazy to put on makeup after such a tiring journey). Although it was a tad depressing to be back in Vancouver, it was also a big relief to have returned from my adventurous trip safely and to finally sleep in my own bed. I also can't complain too much about a lack of vacation time as I will be jetting off once again to Asia in a little more than a month. This time, I will be enjoying a behemoth of an adventure, including one week in China and a month in Singapore (and possibly some time in Hong Kong). Are the rest of you planning any trips this upcoming summer?


Hat // Jessica Simpson
Blazer & Necklace // Forever 21
Sunglasses & Shoes// Aldo
Bag // Tory Burch
Top // Ever New
Shorts // Zara 



While many things were strange and new on this most recent trip of mine to the Bahamas, Starbucks remained that one familiar, corporate presence in our travels. We had Starbucks breakfast in Miami, Starbucks coffee on the cruise ship, our friends had over-priced Starbucks in Nassau, and we reconnected with our wifi addiction in a Starbucks after getting off the ship. Thank you Starbucks for being there, even though you are a giant corporation that ruins the environment (despite all of your 'green' measures) and exploits its workers, while pretending to be all homey and friendly [end anti-establishment rant here]. Also, I guess I'm a horrible advocate for boycotting Starbucks since I'm a gold card holder and buy Starbucks almost every day before work, school, or becoming fully awake.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look fab! the hat, bag, blazer!!! LOVE :)
    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bright blazer! So perfect with the leopard cap. And ugh, I have a love-hate relationship with Starbucks too. I cry out against how expensive it is and I'm sure I could get better at my local cafe, but that stupid gold card has a hold on me.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely as always! i love your cap with leopard print on ittt so cutee! and also love your blazer<3
    by the way, you have a new follower on GFC & Instagram, thankyou for following me before dear! keep in touch!

    happy sunday,
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/inggridmn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That trip to Asia sounds incredible! What will you be doing while you're there? I can't wait to see posts about your trip! I don't have a Starbucks near me, but I must admit I got quite addicted while I was at college in a bigger city. It's probably good I can't get my hands on it every day! I love the hat, by the way.

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Wow....
    Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blazer is beautiful! I love how you paired it with denim shorts--such a well-styled look! Also, haha I can't believe you still look flawless after just arriving from such a long flight haha!
    So cool that you get to go to China and Singapore! I was debating between China and Morocco this summer and finally settled on the latter! I'll just have to live vicariously through you c;

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blezer!!aww colour
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blazer though<3 And the cap.
    You look beautiful<3

    http://magiczna-moda.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many fun and exciting days for you!
    i wish i can go here go there too haha
    and nice lipstick shade (:
    totally bring out the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  11. An unusual combination, but you look so chic in it! Really like that leopard cap on you!

    Justin
    Walking, Talking Style
    Follow me: Facebook, Bloglovin', Instagram

    New post: Modus Man

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cap is so chic! Also, the red colour very suits your look hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so effortlessly chic. I'm not a cap person, just doesn't suit my face, I think, but it looks great on you and with the blazer!


    xoJules
    http://forvanityssake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool look! I love your leo cap!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http;//fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm falling in love with your cap!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha this is so me! I always put on my sunnies when i feel too lazy to put any makeup on. And when I enter a store i don't even want to take it off. The people around be like is there any sun? Haha but i care less about that!
    Love ur new leo cap. It fits perfectly to your red blazer. The highwaisted pant and heels are also an perfect match. To sum it up I love it. :)
    And i'm enjoyin my summer holidays with the fam in netherland. Can't wait for it.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the baseball cap. i try to rotate them into my weekend outfits as often as possible!

    check me out!
    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi darling! I'm loving this outfit on you, love how casual it looks because of the denim shorts and the cap but at the same time it looks dressy because of the coral blazer. As always, you look amazing! I meant to ask you, what color lipstick do you wear? I've noticed you have been wearing it on the couple last posts and it looks so good :) I want to buy for myself as well!

    As for the faking is sunny so you can wear sunnies and hide non-make up face... I do it all the time! I'm sure many many other do it too lol at least I hope so!

    Saddly, I'm also very addicted to starbucks, I ended up realizing a lot of my personality shows after I have a cup of coffee in the morning, specially if it is Strbx :)

    To answer your question, my husband does not like to take pictures of me whatsoever! but he still does it because he knows I love my blog so I can't complain! That is why I look for opportunities to go out with friends or family members and ask them to take pictures of me, hopefully it won't get to annoying!

    I will most definitely be awaiting for more of your posts! Hope you have a good week and happy memorial day!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! What do you use to edit your photos?

    Love Jaimie xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so amazing! :) the leopard cap is super cute and your sunglasses are so great!
    Also, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :)
    Hope you're having a gorgeous Monday, Debbie !xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look beautiful! Those shorts show off your legs perfectly. And the pink lips go so well :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a personal style! I really love the blazer and the outfit in general!
    It looks really good on you, really

    What if we follow each other? I'd be amazing!

    Lots of loove ♥

    http://enfantcoco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment