Camo Canvas


Recently, I've given up on my sorry attempts to spend less and have been indulging in the tempting end-of-season sales at all of my favourite stores. I might try to justify my lack of control by saying that it's a reward for doing well in school but I think we can be honest here and acknowledge it's due to my shopping addiction. It doesn't help that I work in a mall-- I am constantly bombarded by intriguing coupons and special offers given to my workplace by our retail tenants. It's a small wonder that I can't resist all of the amazing deals to be had!  

In fact, just over the past week, I raided the treasure troves of Topshop and The Gap and managed to score some impressive deals. For instance, these camo canvas cropped pants were a mere $11.19 after I found them reduced to $19.99 and got an extra 50% off the item with a special coupon. I think this piece will be perfect for cooler spring and summer days and nights, but still lightweight enough to be comfortable when it gets warmer. Plus, the camo print makes any sartorial combination just a little bit more edgy and interesting. For this outfit, I also wore for the first time my straw hat that I expect to be wearing constantly once the summer heat and sunshine kicks in.



Camo Pants // The Gap (on sale now)
Top // Madewell
Shoes // Zara (old)
Hat // Bluenotes
Bracelets // Aldo, Sirens
Necklace // Forever 21


In other news, I'm leaving for my Miami and Bahamas trip in almost exactly one week! The excitement is quickly mounting and I've almost entirely planned out my wardrobe for the trip. However, I feel that I'll need to pick up a few more items before I'm completely ready, such as a new bikini and flip flops. I can already feel that hot summery heat on my skin and the contentment of being free from both school and work-- ahhh heaven!

What are you most looking forward to doing this upcoming summer?

Comments

  1. First time I see those kind of pants looking really good! Bravo!
    Great set, I love it!
    <3
    visit me soon on pearlinfashion.blogspot.cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaufitul look, I love your heels!
    I truly understand you. I am also kind of an shopping addict. The only problem is that I rarely find something that I really like so most of the time I am running around with a face like there has been 10 days rain because I can't finde somehhing that I like :D

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! :) I like your hat and all the different textures going on in this look. Those pants are amazing!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes look SO good with the camo! Great combo!
    lexi @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lace and camo is a unexpectedly great combo!

    Great look ;)

    xo,
    miranda

    thechicstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, love the pants!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, i love your camo pants

    Do u mind following on g+ and gfc

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/04/damiano-chiappini.html?m=1

    http://facebook.com/icelawblog

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! i combine a really cool outfit. i like your heels - they have such a great color. AND i love, that you're wearing hats. They look so perfect and elegant on you! wishing you a lovely weekend, susanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a pop of color and those shoes look amazing with this outfit! I also love the hat, they instantly make you feel more "dressed up" don't they?

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look dear! Love those pants


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style!! - Very special! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    - Milla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit! I'm in love with your camo pants! <3

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with your photography (and style!) Lace and camo is such a great combination and way to score some great deals! xx

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the whole outfit, but those shoes are showstoppers!
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  15. I waaaant to be in summer ! You're stunning, as usual, and I love how you paired your pants with the lace top :)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment