Cruisin' Through Life: The Bahamas


Well, I'm finally back from vacation! Before I begin recapping one of the best weeks of my life in recent memory, I want to thank all of the wonderful readers and fellow bloggers who took the time and effort to comment on my blog posts in my absence. As soon as I was reunited with wifi (it was extremely scarce on the cruise), I read each of those lovely remarks and smiled at each one! 

Now let's get to business. I highly recommend this particular four-night Royal Caribbean cruise that we took to several ports in the Bahamas and in Florida-- it was full of fun activities, amazing sights, and delicious food. Most importantly, the trip was the perfect opportunity to completely relax with no obligations or responsibilities from work or school. 


I've decided to post pictures from various days and island excursions out of chronological order as there are certainly some moments that I'm more excited to share about than others. This particular outfit was one of my favourite ensembles of the trip: I wore this Material Girl jumpsuit for dinner on the third night. Dinners were the main occasions on which one dressed up in one's best and enjoyed delicious cuisine in a fancy environment (which I will certainly write about in a future post). I bought this jumpsuit mainly for the extreme boldness of the print as it felt very tropical-island-appropriate. I decided to go crazy with the neon pink bag and bright orange heels-- it was a vacation after all and what better time to let loose?


Jumpsuit // Material Girl
Bag // Michael Kors
Glasses // Aldo
Shoes // Zara
Necklace // Forever 21


You can bet that my boyfriend, the other couple we traveled with, and I enjoyed reenacting famous scenes from Titanic while on the ship. We even went to the back of the ship late at night and hung off the railings over the water (Jack: "You let go, and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you."). I can't even begin to describe all of the fun experiences that I had on this trip so I think I'll just leave it here for now.

For now, I'm just grateful that I'm back home safe and sound; I love all of my amazing friends who have already welcomed me back as if I was gone for a month instead of just a week. Now excuse me while I enjoy some good Vancouver food and take a mini-vacation from my vacation...

Comments

  1. I have a similar bag! It looks great with the black and white! I hope you had fun on your cruise!
    lexi @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky! Wish I was there xx
    Love this selma bag and your killer heels! Adds such an electric pop of color :)
    Hope you're having a lovely Saturday! xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    VISIT MY BLOG:
    http://onstylegs.blogspot.mx/2014/05/sport.html

    Kisses!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look uber chic! I love the pink and red colour combo, lovely inspo!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww,love jumpsuite
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! Love your sunnies:) X

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look absolutely beautiful! Love that bag too <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the material girl jumpsuit. Crazy? That's cool crazy Debbie.. The colors, the prints, the hairstyle - beautiful... looking for that right emoji hehe
    Omgeee! so much fun! that water is so blue, it radiate happiness. i'm happy you got a chance to get away from work and school. The vancouver beach is now going to looking like less enticing to you now :P

    xx
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! Love this outfit, hope you had a great time;)


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omggggggggggg i love it, mainly the bag which is SO CUTE, love the color, give it to me !!!!!!
    xx Justine

    www.galisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw a few photos from your trip on your instagram so I knew I had to come and check out your blog for a full post! You look f a b u l o u s ~ per usual! Hahaha I can just imagine how fun it would be to reenact titanic scenes ahaha so silly. Glad you're having a lovely time! Thank you always for your sweet words on my blog! c:

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  12. THe jumpsuit is amazing, really cool!
    Oh, I would love to be at the sea right now or at least have nice weather. It has been raining in Vienna for days but hopefully there will be sun tommorow :)

    HUgs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yayy you r finally back and as I could see from this and your Instagram posts u have really like really enjoyed yourself. (still jealous ..just sayin haha)

    But anyways this is also one of your best outfits in my opinion. Yea its bold n kinda wild but why not?! Love every details on it esp. that Material Girl jumpsuit.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing style, amazing girl!

    Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning!!!
    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are amazing with your beautiful blog! and your heels are just super cool.

    im a newbie and found your blog it totally make my day

    maybe you can check out my blog too?
    im blogging at www.shotsatsilverlining.blogspot.com
    do check them out or maybe comment on it too? thank youuu, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yayyy a 1st post on ur vacation :D Love love ur outfit esp the fact that u went all out & so fun w/ the bag & heels! I had to laugh over u & ur boyfriend reenacting scenes from Titanic b/c being on any ship, that's a given! Thought abt going on a cruise in the future but I need to see if I can be brave being inside a ship for a few days! Looking forward to more vacay fabulousness hehe
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG this outfit is perfect! You just convinced me to get myself a jumpsuit! <3

    xoJules
    http://forvanityssake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. estás guapísima con ese mono
    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the jumpsuit and the touches of color you gave to you your look through the bag and pumps :) If I were in a cruise with my husband, I would totally do the Titanic scenes as well! Lol
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is so gorgeous! And it sounds like you had so much fun---that is great for you!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment