#InstaLife

Downtown for a lunch date with the lovely Jasmeen.

On this sunny Saturday afternoon, I'm presently sitting at the YVR airport waiting for my plane to Miami to board in an hour-- giving me just enough time to relax, surf the web, and put up a blog post. The past few weeks were chock-full of activity and, from the looks of my calendar, the next few months of summer will be extremely hectic as well! Let's take a look at my #instadiary for an update on my latest doings:



Ever since it started to resemble springtime in Vancouver, I've been taking advantage of the sunshine, increased warmth and longer days in order to spend more time outdoors. Which has resulted in more photos like the one above.


A couple of Sundays ago, I completed my fourth 10 km Sun Run with the surprisingly decent time of 46:16!


Over the last week, I managed to run around one of the most scenic routes in downtown Vancouver: the seawall that winds through Stanley Park, Coal Harbour, and other main parts of our lovely city. 


An ill-executed attempt to join the Starbucks #WhiteCupContest. This competition invites artists to creatively re-design the surface of any white Starbucks cup with the chance of having their design chosen to be placed on an official Starbucks tumbler and to win $300. You should really check out the entries out there-- many of them are incredible and worth a look!


A lovely stroll and dinner in Kitsilano at Jericho Beach with my brother, sister-in-law, and boyfriend. Nothing is more relaxing than sinking your toes into a sandy beach while sipping a cappuccino and admiring a beautiful sunset over the water.


Some delicious treats from Cupcakes: bloody expensive but also darn delicious! 


Dinner with my wonderful coworkers at Stepho's on Robson Street: Garlic Prawns.


Some treats for Mother's Day as I won't be there to celebrate the actual day with mi madre. Thanks Chapters Indigo!


The stunning view of Vancouver from the Vancouver Lookout Tower: free admission thanks to the Tourism Challenge!


I had a ton of fun visiting the Vancouver Aquarium (also for the Tourism Challenge) as it was the first time I've been there in ages when it was sunny! As a result, I was able to enjoy a lovely Dolphin show and take a peaceful stroll through Stanley Park.


I took my love Jasmeen for a downtown date at the P2B Bistro at The Renaissance Harbourside Hotel and watched the very fun and high-tech Flyover Canada. Check out the delicious Sauteed Prawns in Black Truffle Sauce above!


No girl date is complete without a bathroom selfie!

Enjoy your week lovelies! I don't expect to be posting much (if at all) this week, so I'll see you all on the other side! 


Comments

  1. I love your pics! I've never been to Vancouver, but it seems like such a fun place! (Except the weather maybe :)
    All that food you posted made my stomach growl :)

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Insta pictures!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazingly beautiful darling! And I love the photos in your IG :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very nice and I love your sunglasees :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! :) HI! thanks for the comment on my blog. I just posted a new post! Please check it out and I would love it if you could comment your thoughts. Thanks <3

    chloewithadash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice pics :)
    I really like following your Instagram account :)

    hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool instagram collection !!!
    I'm following you, your blog is cool !!!!!http://galisdiary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!
    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post so much! The food pics are making me drool ;)
    Love the dolphin picture as well! definitely going to be following your instagram now especially after seeing this!
    Hope you're having a beautiful Mother's Day!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures!!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, thos impressions are so beautiful! and i love the gorgeous selfie of you two! you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh lucky you! U r now chilling in Miami. I'm extremly jealous but you r forgiven haha. Enjoy ur trip and can't wait to read your next post from the other side.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, first of all, you're so lucky to live in such a beautiful city. So amazing. I can only imagine running along such scenic routes. And second, Miami!!! That sounds like it's going to be a wonderful time. Can't wait to see pics! :)

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like you are having a great time. You look lovely in the pics. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning photos and thank you so much for your lovely thoughts on my past post!!
    Deeply appreciate it ;) Also, congrats on finish the race in 46mins
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats for your run !
    And you're beautiful, I love the skirt :)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful photos! I love the one of the jellyfish and your food against that bright blue table! These photos are so full of life! Definitely just followed you on Instagram! ;)

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cool captures! Enjoy your summer :)


    xoJules
    http://forvanityssake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. these pics are so nice...especially the food ones!! You are beautiful dear!!!
    I follow you on GFC, hope you would follow back!
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are gorgeous pics! Love your skirt in the first pic :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment