Trendy Tuesday Style Feature: Bonita Au

Vest, Shirt, Necklace, and Collar Pins: Topshop // Shorts: Topman // Shoes: Zara // Ring: C. by Chelsea

Hello everyone,
Welcome to a sneak preview of my first style feature on a local fashionista by the name of Bonita Au. For AX3 Battery, I had the pleasure of interviewing this stylish lady while chatting over delicious snacks at the Vancouver Art Gallery Cafe. While we had many laughs and fun stories to share about our respective lives, Bonita was kind enough to impart much of her knowledge on style, fashion, trends, and on pushing your comfort zones. Click here for the full interview, you won't regret it!

Comments

  1. Cute !
    I need a faux for Fall to make it official.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look! Especially your jewelry! :)
    -Vivian from stylemeendless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview dear, love her style!!! great job!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that fur vest look great! need myself one!
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great interview!:) I love her look!:D I'm not gonna lie, when I see the first picture on instagram, I honestly thought she was you.xD AHAHA, you guys look a lot alike in the first photo!xD

    x Charms│My ∞ Fashion Confession

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! Love your vest and shorts!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment