Repetition

Top: Dynamite // Skirt and Bracelet: Forever 21 // Shoes: Shoemint // Bag: Olivia + Joy // Ring: Expression via The Hudson Bay Company // Sunglasses: Aldo

The other week, back when there was still sunshine and heat beating down upon us, Luvania of Fashion to the Nine and I had the pleasure of attending a complimentary styling session at Pacific Centre called the Style Bar, in which a team of personal stylists from Operation Style advised us on how to best update our fall wardrobe with the latest trends or high quality classics. At first, I must admit that Luv and I were quite apprehensive about whether this would be a worthwhile experience or what exactly we would be doing throughout the appointment. However, all of our anxieties proved to be needless as the appointment turned out to be extremely fun and enlightening (how could it not be when you're a shopaholic and all you have to do is talk about shopping?). As a result of the Style Bar session, I got some great ideas on what I should save or splurge on, had a great time with gals of similar style tastes, and received lots of free goodies (including two gift cards). I believe that the next Style Bar event will be in the spring and I highly recommend the experience to anyone, including the guys (my boyfriend booked an appointment at my prompting and enjoyed it as well)! 
Also, thanks to my lovely photographer pictured below for my post pictures above!
After the Style Bar, I stayed downtown the entire day in order to attend the very fun birthday party of my oldest friend, RT. We had a lovely dinner at the Joey's on Broadway, during which I managed to catch up with a bunch of old friends who I rarely get to see nowadays.
And just because we had such a fun night, I had to include some of our weirdo in-the-bathroom pics (I excluded the weirdest ones in the interest of maintaining my reputation as a sane individual).
Mandatory Instagram post.


 With the birthday gal herself! I've celebrated a seemingly countless number of birthdays with her but that never lessens the joy I feel being present at each of them. :) 
 My favourite people being our weird selves... The best part was when another of the birthday party attendees walked in on our little photoshoot. 
Prim and proper peplum girls. <3

Comments

  1. You look so beautiful! Nice top. Hope you had a great time!

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog.
    Nice blog. Lovely photos. Love your style.

    Following you.

    Please, don't forget to visit and follow my blog:

    cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the b-day parties u attend look like a whole lot of fun! And the Style Bar event seems like it was a fabulous opportunity! Lovely lovely skirt btw ;)
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! Great style!

    I also love your blog and I have followed you on GFC
    Would love for you to follow back!!

    http://style-memoirs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dot top, it's my favourite print right now! You have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your classy little polkadot blouse!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment