#PSL Season

Shirt: Olive and Oak // Necklace: Expression via The Hudson Bay Company // Bag: Nine West // Vest and Hat: H&M // Skirt: Express // Shoes: Zara 

Pumpkin spice lattes have got to be the most perfect drink to sip while catching up with a good friend about our hectic lives, future plans, and other miscellaneous topics. No wonder these lip-smackingly-good beverages are one of the most highly-anticipated drinks at Starbucks each year. Last week I had the pleasure of meeting up with LP of Fashion To The Nine after a long tiring day at work, which turned out to be the perfect remedy for my workplace blues. As we shared our usual zany stories, eye-tearing laughter, and obsessive penchant for Netflix shows, we completely lost track of the time (and light). As an outcome, we had to make do with these slightly gloomy and blurry pictures taken in the fading light of dusk. 
I was also happy to have a chance to wear my very fall appropriate hat and fur gilet on this day, even though it was too hot to wear pants of any kind (hence the skirt and sandals). The end result was a strange mix of autumn and summer pieces, which hopefully did not look too strange! How have you been transitioning your summer-to-fall wardrobe lately?

First PSL of the season :)

Comments

  1. So cute, I just love your hat!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chic layering and the hat is a great touch!
    Do visit my blog & if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin & Instagram & twitter, leave a comment & I'll follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed you back dear! Visit my blog soon!
      xoxo

      http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

      Delete
  3. Great look, nice vest and hat :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i followed you now hun!! thank you so so much for your amazing comment! i really appreciat it <3
    kisses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are so cute! I have actually never heard of Zara so I have to check that out! I also love that hat on you, it's adorable! I STILL haven't had a PSL yet & I have been craving one for forever! Definitely gonna get one SOON.

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for pumpkin spice lattes! And I love your statement necklace :)

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little obsessed with this outfit. This is such a chic fall outfit. I loveeee the furry vest and love how you accentuated your waist with the belt. That hat is to die for. I've been trying to find a hat just like yours and can't find any in Seattle!!! Love the flats as well. The animal print is so sassy and love how it matches the bag. I actually just wrote a post for popsugar on how to transition summer clothes for fall. Hope you can check it out! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment