Trendy Tuesday Report: Interviewing Celebrity Stylist Jeannie Mai for AX3 Battery

Hi everyone,
Today I posted my first interview with the celebrity stylist, makeup artist, and TV personality Jeannie Mai on the publication AX3 Battery. It was a pretty wonderful experience to be able to connect with such a fabulous individual since I'd already fallen in love with her style and personality while watching her makeover show "How Do I Look?" 
As well as her own makeover show, Jeannie has appeared on popular shows such as "Fashion Star," the "Today" show, and "Extra" as a fashion correspondent. Additionally, she has also worked as a Red Carpet commentator at prestigious events such as the Golden Globes Awards.
On the Golden Globes Awards red carpet
 As well as giving a little background on herself and her work, Mai was kind enough to provide us with some great style and motivational advice on both fashion and life in general.
Check out the interview here

Comments

  1. She's so pretty! That's really cool you were able to interview her. I don't know too much about makeup so I am going to have to get some tips from her : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is amazing!<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. hunny I can't find your blog on bloglovin' would you mind sending me the link?

      Delete
  4. wow, i love her!
    so beauty!

    brazilian greetings
    http://newdaynewdress.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview dear, I love here. She is so stylish and beautiful!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment