Downtown Stripes

Blazer, Pants, and Shoes: H&M // Shirt: Urban Planet // Necklace: The Hudson Bay Company // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs  
Belgian Hot Chocolate (Leonidas Chocolate Waterfront)
Belgian Waffle with Chocolate Ganache and Fresh Fruit
Hello everyone,
How was your weekend? I spent my first weekend of total freedom relaxing downtown or at home with good family and friends, a welcome change from the more hectic pace my life has taken in recent months. For my day downtown spent with my brother tasting various treats, catching up with old friends, and window-shopping, I decided to wear this rather loud striped blazer and faux leather combo. While I love this particular trend that is running rampant in shirts and blazers lately, I was unsure about whether such bold striped styles would last for very long. However, when I spotted them for a very reasonable price at H&M, I decided to take the brave plunge and go for it. Damn the consequences! ;)

Comments

  1. Mhmm jakie potrawy, ładna koszula.
    http://stronaslonca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, love the blazer!!! gorgeous photos!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit , i love your necklace!! I'd love it if you would check out my blog and maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin ? let me know on my blog ,

    www.prettystrangerz.blogspot.com

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I love that striped blazer!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics and great look ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag!!!
    Great look!!!
    You're beautiful!!

    Un bacio
    Lucia, Carpe Shopping

    http://carpeshopping.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that blazer, it's so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely outfit! And wow that hot chocolate looks soooo yummy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit, dear, especially the jacket! you look amazing)
    following you now, hoping for follow back if you like my blog) xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment