All the Frills

Blouse: H&M // Skirt: Express // Shoes: Zara // Necklace: Ell and Em // Bracelet: vintage // Bag: Olivia + Joy // Sunglasses: Aldo 

Even though I often claim that I am a colour kind of gal, it's back to black and white for me with this frilly white blouse and faux-leather-trimmed skirt. While bold brights and neons are always wonderful for creating an eye-catching outfit, there can never be a true replacement for the classy glamour that results from wearing black and white together. For this particular outfit, just like in this post, I paired my monochromatic ensemble with these lovely bright orange suede heels from Zara. I can't wait to buy my next pair from there; they are so striking and stylish, yet affordable and comfortable to wear!
How do you wear your black and white?

Comments

  1. ohh you look totally adorable! such a gorgeous outfit dear!<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous outfit,love love your shoes
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this proof, especially the pop off colour from the heels!
    Becca x

    www.prettystrangerz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit dear, love the shoes!!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ładne zdjęcia i blog. :)
    http://karolinablonska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes and make-up!

    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous feminine outfit <3
    Love that blouse.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment