Chained Up


Jacket: Banana Republic // Blouse: Zara // Shorts and Shoes: H&M // Necklace: Joe Fresh // Bracelet: Ily Couture

I was on the cusp on naming this post with something really lame, like "2 Chainz" or another equally horrid pun. Fortunately for everyone, I came to my senses after having a fantastic weekend eating, meeting up with friends, and enjoying life in general. Saturday was spent with the boyfriend working out at the gym, eating good food at various restaurants and at the Richmond Nightmarket, and watching him and his team dominate another roller hockey team. Sunday was pretty amazing too: I attended my good friend's bridal shower (I can't believe her wedding is just around the corner!) where we enjoyed delicious snacks and fun games. After that, I went to Phnom Penh for the first time, where I proceeded to way too much deep-fried food and amazing desserts (we ordered about three rounds of everything).
How was your weekend?

Comments

  1. that blazer is so gorgeous! love the entire look!<3

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous, that jacket is so beautiful and love the accessories too:)!!! Great photos dear!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have totally named my post 2 Chainz! Haha. The print on those shorts are amazing, I need to find them in pants version!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment