Floppy Hats and Summer Sunshine

Blouse and Hat: H&M // Shorts: J. Crew // Bag: Michael Kors // Shoes: Nine West // Necklace: The Hudson Bay Company

Happy Sunday everyone!
The weather over the last couple of days has been truly amazing and I've been soaking up every ounce of sunshine that I possibly can. Shouldn't shorts and a floppy hat be mandatory for a gorgeous day like this? After finishing work for the week, I've been spending my down time relaxing with family and friends (as usual), as well as having two wonderful Father's Day meals with the boyfriend's family yesterday and with mine today. I especially loved the huge lobster that we enjoyed yesterday- take a look below for a sneak peek!
 I also enjoyed a relaxing walk on the pier at Rocky Point Park.
It's no wonder that this is absolutely my favourite time of year!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit dear, love the shorts!!! And the hat is beautiful!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with your outfit!!! Love the ruffle details of your shirt. I'm been dying to get that Michael Kors purse. And I love how you paired the navy blue shorts with the hot pink purse, great color combo! Very cute style. Just started following you on GFC. Check out my blog and follow if you have a chance. I'd love to hear your feedback : ) anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute look darlin!
    What about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed back on both little ray of sunshine :)
      Keep in touch!

      Delete
  4. I adore your bag and your lipstick color ! The hat looks wonderful on you, the whole outfit is pretty ! If you want let's follow each other in Bloglovin :-) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amaing outfit, you look great! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl, I absolutely adore your colorful purse, what a great eye-catcher! The statement necklace is also fabulous, what a wonderful outfit. The lipstick color suits you perfectly, you must have had a great walk :-) Keep it up, your blog is great! Feel free to check out mine :-) xoxo from NYC
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely try ebay, it's probably the best way how to get awesome stuff for really low prices! ;)
    Yes I'd love to follow each other, I'll add you then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, girl check out eBay you find great deals, just really read the details about the quality.
    I'm returning the love on GFC, Bloglovin' and pinterest (I love pinterest for inspiration).

    Your style is so cute, love those shorts paired with the boots : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment