Striped in San Francisco

The Fisherman's Wharf 
Blouse: Zara // Skirt: Express // Sandals: Steve Madden // Bag: Aldo // Sunglasses: Material Girl // Necklace: The Hudson Bay Company // Bracelets: Tiffany & Co., Forever 21
My hair was a tad out of control here...
The Bay Bridge

Hello everyone,
Just got back late last night from my amazing San Francisco trip, a journey in which I was blown away by the sights, the food, the people, the fashion, and of course the shopping! Luckily I took a bunch of photos so that I will be able to look back at the many great memories that I made within the last few days. Our trip was made perfect by one charming guide, my bf's bestie, who now lives in SF with his wife. Our first full day was jam-packed with as many activities as we could manage in one day, including the most general sightseeing, the local tastes in food and shopping, general shopping in the big malls (amazing deals were found!), and a wonderful dinner in the Marina area near the Golden Gate Bridge.
In regard to this particular outfit, I needed to wear something comfortable yet fashionable for my big day walking around the Golden City. This Express skirt was the best choice as its flirty fit and cute stripes lent me some easy style; I think I got something right since I got a bunch of compliments from total strangers throughout the day (what did I say about nice people?).
Check out the blog tomorrow for the first portion of my San Fran travel diary! 

Comments

  1. LOVE your skirt!!

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt babes, shall we follow let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool destination. And your otfit is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment