Black and White with Brights

 Shirt: Kenneth Cole via Winners // Pants: Club Monaco // Shoes: Zara // Bag: Nine West // Necklace: Joe Fresh
Hello everyone,
How was your rainy week? I am eagerly anticipating the return of warmer weather to our fine city. Until then, I'll have to make do with outfits that are a strange mix between spring and fall clothing- lots of layers for when it's cold and rainy, but just lightweight enough for the slightly warmer temperatures. I had a pretty great week since I had my first real work shift and I believe that it went quite well. Other than a few minor speed bumps at the beginning of the shift (the passwords that had been assigned to me for accessing crucial computer programs were all incorrect), I enjoyed myself thoroughly and really liked getting to know my lovely colleague much better. We discovered that we both love the same movies, TV shows, and books, such as Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones (books and the show), Breaking Bad- the list goes on. I'm still in disbelief that I've managed to so quickly attain such a great job working with such wonderful people. I love interacting with new people on a daily basis and in a stimulating manner, so this job is the perfect match for me!  
In terms of this outfit, I wore this for my last day of work in my old job last Sunday. Initially, I was surprised to find that these Zara shoes were actually quite comfortable for heels at that height. It was only until after the shift that my feet started to majorly ache. As well, even though I've never been a huge fan of slacks or looser types of pants, I found that I quickly took to wearing these work-ready slacks as they are both classy and comfortable. Since I'm a self-proclaimed colour fanatic, I couldn't leave my outfit as a boring black-and-white; to remedy this dilemma, I added some colour with my bold orange heels and my neon Joe Fresh necklace. You like?

Comments

  1. great outfit! ♥ Goodluck on your new endeavor! :)

    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a lovely style !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie! Oh my, I love this outfit so much! I think its quite possibly my favourite outfit I've seen on you. You look so effortlessly chic and sophisticated, and just so put together!

    PS - Congrats on your new job! I'd love to hear all about it when I see you next! How convenient that its in the MALL! Hehehe

    xo,

    Luv

    Fashion To The Nine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! Now following you on GFC and Twitter;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment