Shades of Land and Sea

 Blouse: Jacob // Necklace: Ell and Em // Skirt: Thrifted // Shoes: Aldo // Bracelet: vintage

Hello everyone,
Today I woke up bright gloomy and early for the first day of my new job. All in all, I had a wonderful first shift as my supervisor and colleague were wonderfully patient and kind while training me. My innate knowledge of the inner workings of the shopping centre in which I now work may have also helped a bit. So far, I am super excited to have started this new job working at as a Guest Services representative as it allows me to do one of the things that I love best: customer service.
In regard to this outfit, I managed to score this lovely silk skirt at a local thrift store recently. However, my laziness was main the reason for not ironing it, an omission that I currently am kicking myself for since it would have made a world of a difference in these pictures. 
Anyways, hope that this upcoming week and weekend get better weather-wise as I have quite a few upcoming plans, such as an outdoor BBQ, that require some good ol' sunshine to make them enjoyable.

Comments

  1. nice look :)
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, love this look!! The skirt is gorgeous.

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment