Pink, Polka Dots, and Pops of Neon

 Necklace: Joe Fresh // Peplum Tee: Dynamite // Blazer and Clutch: H&M // Bracelets: Tiffany & Co., Forever 21 // Shoes: Vince Camuto // Jeans: J. Brand 
 Yesterday I had the first Saturday off from work since San Fran and I must say that it was quite awesome to relax with a nice dim sum lunch and afternoon movie (Fast and the Furious 6). After that movie, the BF had a difficult time trying not to re-enact the street-racing scenes in real life even though he recently traded in the sports car for a more practical ride. I don't begrudge too greatly his slightly dangerous actions because, after all, everyone has to have some little fantasy to keep them going sometimes. ;) Also, I went on a slight pink overload with this blazer, top, and even my new iphone case (I couldn't resist a case that resembles a melting strawberry chocolate bar). And can you ever have too many polka dots in your wardrobe? Okay, I'm pretty sure that you can but let's just indulge my minor obsession for a little while longer. Lastly, I'm in love with the neon of this new Joe Fresh necklace. While I have many statement necklaces in my collection, I was surprised when I realized that I don't have any of these very popular crystal and neon pieces in my possession. They are absolutely perfect for the summertime and for pairing with any outfit you want to dress up.

Comments

  1. lovely outfit, honey!
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colours & your peplum top is so nicee! xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! So fresh outfit! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blazer! ♥ beautiful outfit.
    You might want to stop by my blog and share us your insight on my new post.
    Thanks dear! ♥

    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!
    would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!
    Of course we can follow each other, I’m following you now (number 41) so now it’s your turn to follow back!
    I also really like your outfit here, it suits you really well!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look dear, great combination!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ALMOST picked this necklace up this weekend! However, I'm sort of on a no shopping for clothes, makeup and accessories ban this month, thus why I reluctantly left it behind. Let's hope that it'll still be there on June 1! Hehehe :)

    xo,

    Luvania

    fashiontothenine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so pretty!
    http://julsonworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww you are so pretty dear! I love your peplum top and that neon necklace really stands out. :)
    Following you now back via GFC. Thank you so much for the support!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    P.S. You might want to join this giveaway by OASAP.com: http://www.wearismela.com/2013/05/oasapcom-x-wearismelacom-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment