A Blogger Date with "Fashion To The Nine" [Part II]

As was mentioned in the last post, I had a lovely blogger date with Luvania of the blog Fashion To The Nine on Tuesday. After our fun chat over brunch, I was able to snap some shots of her enviably stylish outfit- I especially adore the subtle Tiffany & Co. colour scheme of her earrings and nails. Check out her ensemble below and be sure to take a look at her and Fatima's awesome blog here as well!

Bag: Tory Burch // Sunglasses: Emporio Armani // Watch: Kenneth Cole // H&M: jacket and shirt // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: Chooka // Cuff: Elitrend // Earrings: Aldo // 
Thank you Luvania for allowing me to feature you, I can't wait to have more blogger dates in the future with both you and Fatima! 

In other news, I will be leaving for San Francisco this evening. I am incredibly excited to experience the sights and sounds, the shopping and the food, the sightseeing and good company that can only be found in a city that you've never been to before. And perhaps I'll be able to live out some good Princess Diaries moments while I'm there! ;)


Comments

  1. Love that jacket on you, and bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, xx

    http://alexandraofdaffodil.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the H&M jacket! follow you back sweety hope we speak us soon xjes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment