Clash of the Patterns

Blazer and shoes: H&M // Shirt: Forever 21 // Pants: Joe Fresh // Wallet: Ralph Lauren // Necklace: The Hudson Bay Company // Earrings: vintage
 You know one of those days when you walk out of the house confident that you're wearing something nice but progressively feel less and less confident about the said niceness of that outfit? Well, today was one of those days. At first I loved the clashing patterns of the blazer and my new Joe Fresh pants. However, later on, I ended up taking off the blazer to make the ensemble less confusing and rolled up the hem of the too-long pants (short-Asian-genes problems).
I do, on the other hand, quite love this new wallet clutch of mine. After scoring my latest job, which I begin training for on Tuesday, I bought this little Ralph Lauren beauty as a small reward to myself (especially since I had been recently forced to use one of my mom's old wallets that randomly has a girl and the word "Mexican" inscribed on the front).

Comments

  1. Hey there, the trousers are so beautiful and really suit you!
    I really love your blog and it’d be great if we could follow each other. Let me know on my blog? Thanks, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look dear, the pants are gorgeous!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning :o love your whole outfit!

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment