Shades of Cool


It's the end of the week and I'm only now realizing that I will be leaving my beloved home city and country for the majority of this summer. While I'm excited to take such a long vacation from work, I've found saying goodbye to my closest friends has been quite bittersweet. Nevertheless, it has been a wonderful week filled with fun farewell dates with great people.

I'm always grateful for the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. This summer and past year has allowed me to make the acquaintance of many awesome Vancouverites from all walks of life. Among them was the very lovely (and Singaporean!) Roxanne. On our first girl date, we had lunch and had her talented friend Isaac Lim (also Singaporean) take pictures of us at Coal Harbour seawall. The following pictures were the result:


My Outfit Details:
Crop Top // Garage
Skirt // Topshop
Shoes // The Hudson Bay
Necklace // Smart Set
Bag // Michael Kors


[Photos courtesy of Isaac Lim]

I was fortunate to enjoy several lovely get-togethers with this fun, fashionable gal before I became too busy with work and preparing for my trip (and hope to have many more). As well, my week has been packed full of brunch, lunch, happy hour and coffee dates with people who I will miss dearly when I'm gone in Asia. I am just so grateful for all the amazing people I know.

Have you had the opportunity to make new friends lately?

P.S. Did any Lana Del Rey fans pick up the song reference in my post title? Sorry, I'm just obsessed with her latest album!

Comments

  1. Stunning crop top and skirt combo! ;) Amazing outfit Debbie!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. beauties
    my new post http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that top


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crop top is amazing!! Kss. Caye

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look fabulous!
    I really like your Look, the skirt and the crop top are amazing!

    Hugs
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing skirt :)
    www.chilishake.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! I absolutely love the layers and details of that skirt.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfits! I love your bralet top!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwh, you are an amazing person too. Cant wait for you to get back from Asia!
    Oh Oh that topshop skirt is FAB, i love the patterns and volume! Just right- knowing me I'm obsessed with fun pattens hehe

    Safe triip

    *hugs*
    xx
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie,
    These pictures are amazing! you and your friend Roxanne look so beautiful! her photographer friend did such a great job! I love you lace skirt (as I already told you on Instagram lol) and flower print crop top is adorable! it is kind of a boho chic look that I'm loving at the moment!

    I also love making new friends, sadly with work and classes I haven't had the chance to make too many new ones. But, through blogging, I feel like I'm meeting so many great people that I love keeping in touch with, as an example, you :) I feel like you are my friend, I love reading about your adventures and admiring the beautiful looks you put together. I can only hope, we get to meet in person one day :)

    When are you leaving to Asia? I hope you have a safe trip and I'm sure you are going to enjoy it so much! I can't wait to see the amazing pictures you are going to take over there!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely gorgeous in every single outfit! Love the bandeau top and that beautiful skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You both look amazing, I really love the looks! :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pink bag! I love the photography, such bright pictures!

    Instagram|RococoStyle.com|Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are looking so freakin amazing and the photographer did a very good job too.
    Saw this outfit on Instagram and I immediately felt in love with your lace skirt so trendy and chic yet. Well what can I say ?! Outfit - on point, hair & make-up - on point! Just perfect girl.

    And I'm also so excited every single time to meet new people who even has the same interests which is fashion just like me. At my working place there's a new girl and she's a blogger too and we were just thinking about a collaboration some time. So it is a good thing to meet new people, you can find new friends and is might be also helpful for the blogging aspect.

    Still can't believe that you are now somewhere in China. Time passed so fast and my trip to the Netherlands is also near. Hope you have a great time Debbie!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment